Samsung stuffs a quad-core processor into the Galaxy Mega 5.8 and calls it the Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 11:24 posted on
A report out of China indicates that Samsung has a new model called the Samsung Galaxy Mega Plus. This handset carries the exact same specs as the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 with one important difference. Instead of the dual-core 1.4GHz processor under the hood, the Korean based manufacturer is putting a quad-core 1.2GHz CPU inside the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LoveHater (Posts: 172; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
Samsung ,,Enough of theses all Galaxy's s***,,,, its enough and for god sake stop this s***
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1679; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Yeah, seriously Samsung, this is 2014 and you are releasing device with 5.8" and qHD. That resolution is only for
13. ihavenoname (Posts: 1679; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
(what just happened)... devices 4,5" or lower.
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
You have absolutely no reason to be upset. What difference does it make to you? No one is forcing you to read about them or buy them. In other words, if it doesn't concern you (it doesn't), then go about your own business & STFU.
16. hurrycanger (Posts: 1548; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Some people, including LoveHater (I assume), suffer from a serious disease in which their bodies feel extremely painful and their brains cannot function well whenever Samsung makes another phone. It affects their life so much... You can tell by their attitude, lol.
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Good news chaps....Samsung has decided to make another Galaxy ...its called the Galaxy Mega Plus
- yaaaay -_-
3. itsjustJOH (Posts: 227; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
A mere upgrade and add Lite/Neo/Pro/Advance/Plus/2/II, Samsung profit!
4. garlic456 (Posts: 251; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Wait. Why Android 4.2.2.
I can remember about a post that said Google is forcing phone companies to make their phones with more up to date android versions?
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Maybe you should have read it before you posted. It would have eliminated the need for either of our posts in the first place.
8. hurrycanger (Posts: 1548; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
There is still some time left for 4.2
The other article mentioned April as the last month for 4.2, I think.
10. gabriel2 (Posts: 22; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
you guy should live samsung alone if there wasn't a damand for it in that specific country am sure they wouldn't have released it... Samsung makes fone according to damand on a particular country... It got them were they are today.... Am sure they aren't using your money to produce this fones.. This what other manufacturers which they have adopted a longtym ago (HTC)
11. mmmanuuu (Posts: 391; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Where is the galaxy core advance neo plus ?????? Ridiculous !!!!
12. trickster_qc (Posts: 103; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
After a big brainstorming session, Samsung's marketing renamed the device to the Galaxy S Core Neo PlusPro Lite as it is more fit to the current naming scheme /Neo/Pro/Lite.
They also plan on releasing a newer version in 7 months with less RAM and a slower processor and call it the Galaxy S+ Core Neo LitePro Plus. But that one is just a rumour.
17. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
If they have both phones side by side, it would be a great way to test the difference between higher clock speed and more cores
18. cR203 (Posts: 199; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
I took a chance with the galaxy mega line by buying the 6.3 but I don't think its really going anywhere. I'm actually trying to sell my mega and get a note 3. I like it but the note line is definitely better. I may be wrong by saying this but I don't see a future for the galaxy mega. Both the 5.8 and 6.3. I have a note 2 and I thinks its better than my mega 6.3.