Samsung struggling to attract enterprise customers
1. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They will come after Blackberry is 100% dead.
4. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Ok, Ok, Samsung struggling to attract enterprise customers and Apple Attracting every one !
2. Finalflash (Posts: 2144; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
With software as bad as it on Samsung this is expected. No one in the enterprise area is impressed by your eye watching they want efficient and effective solutions. If they keep wasting time and effort with Tizen instead of perfecting their Android offering then they should expect as much.
3. jellmoo (Posts: 854; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
I think they should really target the Note line as their premiere Enterprise offering. While it still suffers from the dreadful Touchwiz experience, there is no disputing how useful that S Pen can be in a business setting.
5. bucky (Posts: 2002; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
A pen yes, but I would hate to have that thing pressed up against my ear with a suit on in a business setting
7. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
WP has a good opportunity with Enterprise solutions. MS needs to work on it.
9. Scorpion (Posts: 103; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
Havent tried Knox yet on my Sg4 but definetly a different TouchWiz is needed for enterprise. I dont undestand why dont they push the Ativ S? It's a new market that wouldn't hurt Droid sales and it has Office on a 4.8 screen. Today it's cheap anyway....