Samsung starts pushing Premium Suite for the Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Dec 2012, 06:17
Since many Galaxy S III users felt jealous of the interesting features found in the Note II, Samsung decided to make them a small present and release many of those features for the GS III as well, under the name of "Premium Suite"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. Nadr1212 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 12:26 0 4
Does it offer the 5.5 inch screen?
I didn't think so!
19. tedkord posted on 20 Dec 2012, 14:00 1 0
Don't worry, the great devs at XDA will work the 5.5 inch screen in to it.
2. rickywinataa posted on 20 Dec 2012, 06:25 8 0
it is a really great year from samsung, not only s3 is a very successful device, they also keep on giving new features. considering this is a half year old device, samsung is giving a very excellent support
3. meloth1991 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 06:25 1 0
Ohhh boy!! Cant wait!!! Does it bring any update to s voice?
4. rickywinataa posted on 20 Dec 2012, 06:26 7 0
i don't think users will care about it, most of them use google voice search rather than Svoice
6. frydaexiii posted on 20 Dec 2012, 07:08 3 0
Who the hell still uses SVoice? I just wish they would completely remove it and allow google voice search to be activated by double tapping.
8. rickywinataa posted on 20 Dec 2012, 08:00 3 0
I think this actually can be done by flashable zip, but no one has done it yet
17. MAXXtreme007 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 13:41 0 0
I have a SGS3 and can't wait for this update to be implemented in the ROMs, but just curious, why can't someone come up with an app like Activator for iOS on Cydia? Imo, that would be super nice to have for any Android device!
20. tedkord posted on 20 Dec 2012, 14:05 1 0
There's a great app in the Play Store called Home 2 Shortcut that lets you set the double tap of the home key to whatever app you like. I don't think it requires root, but I haven't used it in a while so I'm not positive.
Note, you have to launch S-Voice first, go into its settings, and unselect the setting that says to open via home key first. Then launch Home 2 Shortcut and set it up.
5. GALAXY-STORM posted on 20 Dec 2012, 06:27 2 0
thanks to xda-developers i'm enjoying it on my s3.
11. SellPhones82 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 09:02 0 0
On one of the US versions or the international SG3? I'm on XDA Sprint Development SG3 thread non-stop and have not seen anything yet.
14. GALAXY-STORM posted on 20 Dec 2012, 11:46 0 0
The international one. I still can use photo sphere and multi window though im on 4.1.2.
18. MAXXtreme007 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 13:43 0 0
Yes, but so far at least, it's only international. :P If only Verizon would stop being so picky with their products. :P
Thanks to XDA though, I'm sure all us in the U.S. will have it soon enough! :D
7. Gaytor posted on 20 Dec 2012, 07:51 1 0
I cant get enough of recording the drawing and watching my drawing like a cartoon ! I just cant believe somebody would skip Note2 for iphone or something else .
9. nexusalltheway posted on 20 Dec 2012, 08:19 0 0
!Samsung can never stop impressing me with these awesome features.
10. Klamba92 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 08:27 0 0
I Flashed the official update that was released in Europe I think it was Poland. So I just wanted to know have I got the same version of 4.1.2 premium suite or should I get the official update for UK users once its rolled out?
13. sagemda posted on 20 Dec 2012, 10:49 0 0
well i got the poland one too, and it got the same features as this one like multi-window, page buddy and everything else so...yes i think
12. archangel9 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 10:25 1 0
Now it's the SIII is getting some GNote2 love.Wanna bet that Tmobile get it first?
16. g2a5b0e posted on 20 Dec 2012, 12:36 0 0
I would think so too, but keep in mind that Sprint's S3 got JB first.
22. Twisted247 posted on 20 Dec 2012, 19:50 0 0
All I'm saying is Samsung had dawn well better hook up the Note 2 with features from the s4 in an upgrade or I will end up flying to South Korea and going postal on some fools. I don't believe in doing what they are, with Androids sure but with touchwiz NO.
It just disrespects all the consumers who went out and spent the extra buck to get the gn2 even at the subsidized price.
23. g2a5b0e posted on 21 Dec 2012, 00:10 0 0
That makes no sense. Note 2 owners still have a bigger, faster phone with an S-Pen. If you're happy with it, then it shouldn't matter what S3 owners have.