Samsung starts pushing Exynos security fix update
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2013, 14:26 posted on
Last month, there was a security flaw exposed in the Samsung Exynos, which could potentially allow a malicious app to gain root access to a user's device with user consent. Root access could lead to plenty of bad endings, but the issue is getting resolved as Samsung has pushed updates to two new devices today which will close the security hole...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. bucky (Posts: 2077; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
It's been out for 8 months in guessing is what he was saying.
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
But security flaw was exposed only last month.
4. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
try to make some alterations to your design as well.
7. andregabeh87 (Posts: 13; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Does the Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) has this issue?
8. dmakun (Posts: 279; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
Yes, please does the galaxy note gt-N7000 have this flaw?