Samsung starts pushing Exynos security fix update
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jan 2013, 14:26
Last month, there was a security flaw exposed in the Samsung Exynos, which could potentially allow a malicious app to gain root access to a user's device with user consent. Root access could lead to plenty of bad endings, but the issue is getting resolved as Samsung has pushed updates to two new devices today which will close the security hole...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. bucky posted on 16 Jan 2013, 15:30 0 5
It's been out for 8 months in guessing is what he was saying.
6. PhoneArenaUser posted on 16 Jan 2013, 17:27 4 0
But security flaw was exposed only last month.
4. emadshiny posted on 16 Jan 2013, 15:13 0 4
try to make some alterations to your design as well.
7. andregabeh87 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 20:44 1 0
Does the Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) has this issue?
8. dmakun posted on 17 Jan 2013, 03:08 0 0
Yes, please does the galaxy note gt-N7000 have this flaw?