Samsung starts promoting BBM in Africa
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2013, 06:14 posted on
Samsung has already confirmed that BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) will be available through its Samsung Apps Store in South Africa; the service will be available for Samsung Galaxy models and will allow users to take part in chats and be part of groups of as many as 30 people. It also opens the door to BlackBerry's social networking. Pictures and voice messages will also be exchanged in addition to typed out messages...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 71; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
They've had the advert on the radio for 2 weeks already. I'm guessing Samsung have some intell about the launch. Pretty funny how listening to Samsung stealing BB's thunder and claiming its a feature of their own...
4. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 650; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I doubt if Samsung is claiming it is their feature. They are just saying the app will be available for Samsung Phones. Why exaggerate now?
5. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 71; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Have you heard the advert though...? Er no I'm guessing. Listen to it decide for yourself. In the meanwhile, shet up.
6. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 71; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
In fairness they don't claim as their own. They do claim as a Samsung feature. But listen to first before you open your trap
7. DonkeySauce (Posts: 185; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
So, now we're sending them our old clothes AND our old IM apps?
11. andynaija (Posts: 654; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Uhm you're point is? Because you're comment right now is very useless.
8. nasznjoka (Posts: 376; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
well this is well public thing on english premier league games which samsung is one of sponsors they do advitise it so not only africa but europe as well anybody watching EPL games have seen that starting last week
10. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
How is this regarding BBM exactly? One of the comments in the picture mentions "bbm" with Samsung Ghana replying to it with a clear "no".. Doesn't make sense!