Samsung speaker dock appears on Amazon Germany, priced around $170
0. phoneArena 21 Dec 2012, 09:20 posted on
Remember the Samsung speaker dock that "leaked" several days ago? No, not that fancy shmancy iPhone-friendly dock with tubes in it. We're talking about the smaller, ball-shaped speaker dock tailored for Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Turns out that it is already an official product as it is now listed on Amazon in Germany...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh well if it's that much i'm glad i just went ahead and got the Samsung DA-E570 for my sister. o:
2. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
i thought nokia play 360 speakers were overpriced . after seeing this price , nokia's one is better with nfc n all stuff. anyways that was a flop , i think this will be epic flop if that is the price tag bcoz it doesnt even have 360 degree stereo n nfc like the nokia one.
3. mydi.maus (unregistered)
Looks like the same as the nexus 4 wireless charger from Google...
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3398; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm pretty sure you can use it with any Android phone that has its USB port on the bottom.
6. oister85 (Posts: 434; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
For the small piece of gadget 6 watt is going to be alot. Trust me
7. eDiesel (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
I'll give you 15 dollars for it. Last offer
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
$40-50 is the max this thing should be.
9. techloverNYC (Posts: 517; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
overpriced to the max......especially with 6watt?
my portable capsule speaker that run on usb charge battery has 10watts. its not Bluetooth but I got it for only $20 and its portable enough for me to carry everywhere.
Samsung you have the money, you have the latest technologies, you have the people,everything. this is not a product a company that makes billions should produce.
11. eyedoc81 (Posts: 26; Member since: 20 May 2011)
For that much you could probably find something like a Jawbone Jambox bluetooth speaker so you can use it with any device you have.