Samsung smartphones' hidden settings now tweakable through a new app
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2013, 06:09 posted on
If you're looking to squeeze every last bit of functionality out of your Samsung smartphone, or you're simply curious to see exactly how deep Android customization goes, then the so-called Note 2 Hidden Settings app is for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3492; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow these hidden settings are nice to have with.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1915; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Is there a way to change the sounds when you touch something? I don't like the water sound, I prefer the old 'Tik' found on the old touchwiz s2 and note1
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1915; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I really prefer the old touchwiz 4, I wish I could downgrade the note2
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3492; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Lol.. You need to tell Sammy for this.
7. wheelz78 (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I'm "surprised" that the sprint version of the note ii wasn't included.
8. therealestboy (Posts: 47; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I have already had all those on my phone without rooting.
9. TruPatriot (Posts: 95; Member since: 27 May 2013)
Why are Sprint phones not supported? wtf?