Samsung shoots ad with child actress from iPhone 4S commercial
1. bongky (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
This is just ridiculous. It's as though Samsung is cruising into the eye of the storm. Either that or Apple and Samsung made an agreement to share the child actress.
40. shayan (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
in my opinion, this is THE BEST commercial that samsung ever made. and I thought samsung only knows how to advertise its TV line.
you know, technically, there is nothing wrong in using this actress in this ad. its just another job for her. nobody would have been upset if she plays in a commericial of butters or somthing.
and now, that every body is thinking about wether samsung copys apple, this ad comes out. its brilliant. because it is not wrong, but it made its way to phonearena s headlines. and theres already 40 comments about it.
thumbs up for samsung.
2. hunted (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Why samsung is doing like this? Oh!! i believe the girl is not patented for Apple
6. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
lol, as an Apple fan, i see nothing wrong with this, she is just an actress, pls Apple fans dont start, Samsung is not copying anything, our beloved Apple took ideas THAT ALREADY EXISTED aND made them slicker and smooth, so if anybody else is copying is our beloved Apple, hay dont shoot me, Steve Jobs said it. #HowAboutThat, so lets all stop it with copying bs, wenlive in an innovation age, meaning we take someone else`s idea and make it better, which is more like copying, which is what Apple does, and they r very good at it. But i gatta give it up for their marketing department
7. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
your comment doesn't explain why samsung pulled the video from youtube.
8. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Neither does yours. Who cares.. she's an actress. The only way there is wrong doing is if she is under contract with apple..
Samsungs ads have been going directly after apple. How much more direct can u be than using the same people.
9. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
You shouldn't assume.
forgot this article?http://www.phonearena.com/news
/Samsungs-screenshot-of-shame-surfaces-borrowed-from..-an-iPhone_id23056Samsung shouldn't use to much from other companies.
10. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Lol.. who is assuming the worst? I didn't assume anything. Your the one jumping to nefarious conclusions.. oi.
The point stands that unless she is under exclusive contracts with apple there is no wrong doing... or did apple invent cute child actresses while i wasn't looking?
12. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
You shoudn't assume i just assumed that. I assumed something else.
13. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
did you wake up today and think... "man.. how can I be pointless and annoying today??" Lol
14. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
lol you are now the one raging at me. the only thing you forgot is ***** and **** to make your comment complete
15. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
raging? Lololol I'm laughing at u. I'm very hard to make angry.
16. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
well you failed to make me lauph. and you achieved it to go off-topic. congratulations :)
22. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
If that helps you sleep better tonight. :)
24. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
LOL, I'm what you call, iFan with a difference, I like your comment, 1 000 000 thumbs up, hehehehe
35. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 264; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
i think we should all report ur profile, i bet ur just taco in disguise, seriously ur annoying now
19. musi722 (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
no it isn't . but why samsung copy everything from Apple!
26. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Come on musi722, grow up. what did Apple "INVENT" anything "NEW" that Apple came up with? our Apple is good at making things famous and setting the trands, thats it. pls help me and tell me what it is that Apple "INVENTED", did they invent Computer? Ah nope. Rectangular Touch Screen Phone? Ah nope. MP3 Players? Ah nope, Sirir? Ah nope, should I go on?
I'm an Apple fan but I'm no iDiot, So get over yourself unless you know what you're talking about.
It's iFans like you that makes the rest of us Apple lover look stupid.
39. musi722 (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
if you are really an apple fan you should named your self AN iFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
I imagine the rage of apple fans
But the Samsung ad is much better
And so apple tries to make believe they invented the 8M camera lol
34. Baseballer (Posts: 131; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
They got probably the best 8mp camera for phones just saying haha. But yea the samsung ad's are way better and funnier! Especially the tmobile ones.
4. RazaAsad (Posts: 100; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
Samsung is putting its shoe on Apple`s tail, I like it.
5. Fallout09 (Posts: 412; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I love that Samsung is trying to step on Apple's toes as much as possible. GO SAMMY!
11. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
exactly.. this is just another shot fired in the "lets legally annoy apple as much as possible for being a douche" campaign.
17. doubler86 (Posts: 317; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
I can't believe no one stated the obvious. She's just representing the world, it's another apple user that made the switch to android. ;-)
27. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
LOL, hehehehe, Myb I might get me some SGS3 not iPhone 5, hay!
18. musi722 (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
oops samy looks have no job except coping Apple !
20. catfacepanda (Posts: 16; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I personally don't care for either Apple or Samsung, but this is pretty funny. Samsung is obviously messing with them to see how far they can push, and I think it's entertaining. I hope they keep it up, just for the simple fact that Apple continues to prove that they are a company with a permanent stick up the ass and it's really funny to watch them get all huffy and flustered over things that will ultimately benefit the consumers in the end.
21. Abdul92 (Posts: 43; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
Really Samsung... all the child actresses in the world and you pick the one that your arch enemy uses and call it your own... such a shame. I'm just waiting for the day when Apple and Samsung confess their love for one another and finally make out. I think their love child would be great.
28. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Ahm! I dont know if it's me or my English (Its my second language), but did Samsung said anything about owning the actress, lol. Somebody help me out here. #I'llDieForMyiPhone
23. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 122; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
Messing with Apple eh Samsung? Even though I own a SE, I'm in love with you Samsung. Keep it up.
29. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
musi722 I think it's about time you stop doing this to yourself. it's not healthy, I'm telling you. Stop bn angry at ppl that makes Billions of dollars, while you sit in your bedroom in front of you pc (or iPhone 3G). It aint healthy bro (unless ur a ......)
30. mukrenol (Posts: 90; Member since: 03 Sep 2011)
that is so smart of samsung
how watch to see if apple gonna sue the little actress and samsung along with it
i will die laughing if apple did make that move
31. Pdubb (Posts: 239; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
Only with electronics I guess. I know I have seen the same people in other commercials for competing companies. I once saw a guy in a McDonald's spot and then the saw him in a Burger King spot. We should look past the companies and realize that this girl is working in an economy that has many people out of work how about that. Apple and Samsung are doing good!!
32. mukrenol (Posts: 90; Member since: 03 Sep 2011)
another thing, the little girl notes:
apple are for outdoor photo shooting
samsung is for multitasking (watch books, movies, play, etc)
33. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
you cant copyright an actress. apple is just finding a way to slow down their competition.
it would have been nice however to see subtitles to see what the Samsung tablet was advertising (did they specify camera features?). Other than that I dont see how apple has any ground to sue.
YET ANOTHER reason i will not buy an apple product...is it wrong when i say that companies should grow up and learn to get along? ;)
37. musi722 (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
come one guys wake up!
you try to say that just this girl can act on TV ads!
38. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hmm.. should we send out the Taco sniffers? you couldnt pointlessly troll harder if you tried.