Samsung scores Robin Thicke for a new Galaxy Note 3 and Gear ad (video)
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1698; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now this is what you call advertising. Right htc?
5. Sauce (unregistered)
Love the ad. It is't overdone, cheesey, or too try hard. It's just right.
They're getting better at marketing
11. EgyDroid (Posts: 111; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Dude when it comes to marketing it's samsung.....Hands-down
Best marketing company
16. moroninc (Posts: 190; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
the only company to bring down Apple with their marketing campaigns .. No Microsoft tried it too but they just dont know how to do it like Samsung.
22. Sauce (unregistered)
Sorry but Apple has way better all around marketing and branding.
Samsung is still in Apples shadow as a little brother to Apples marketing. You have to look at the big picture.
7. ady_lad (Posts: 76; Member since: 17 Jul 2013)
Why Robin Thicke? Couldn't have made a better choice? Even Justin Bieber would have been better than this guy.
8. good2great (Posts: 1040; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
that's retarded. they aren't trying to market to teens. note/gear are for college kids and up... he's perfect for it, that song is very popular and it fits.
9. toiletcleaner (Posts: 218; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Justin B is for baby- baby-baby ohhh.... baby. babys like you
12. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Justin Bieber fits more for the iphone simple-minded chicks.
13. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Have you ever...high end Samsung, lately?
14. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
There is NOTHING like Note 3, yet.
It looks always pathetic , when some reviewers try compare other devices vs The King.
15. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
These ads are meant for Canadian hoesers not the US market
17. TomTheNerd (Posts: 67; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
i'm surprised he didn't pull them out of the car and start banging them
19. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1671; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This guy is such a womanizer and a tool and his music sucks
21. itzmando (Posts: 114; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I agree, I can't wait to get my Note 3 but this did not appeal to me. And I'm a college student soon to graduate so not sure how it would appeal to college students as good2great stated. ^.^
I don't like his music and he totally objectifies women for this very song. I am not all about that, its wrong and should not have been chosen. Why not Adam Levine, I like Maroon 5. Its someone who has sex appeal for the women and great music for the men. WIN/WIN!!
23. mcshank (Posts: 47; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Its a damn song. Just enjoy it or dont listen. Commercial was simple, it got the point across and was tasteful as it was not the music video for that certain song. He is a Celebrity and people take to celebrities more then the average person as they most likely have "Heard" of Robin Thicke vs Some guy on a bike who writes his number on the phone for casting calls for a music video for someone they have absolutely no idea who they are.
24. lovemasterbaba (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Nov 2013)
Great and simple ad to communicate with. ..and yes Samsung galaxy note 3 is a great and awesome phone...The only problem I. Encountering with my note 3 is it restarts itself most times...any other person encountering same problem? Or what can I do to fix this problem...aside that....It does everything I need it to do.