Samsung schedules Oct 11th for a joint Android event with Google
0. phoneArena 29 Sep 2011, 01:37 posted on
Samsung has just sent us invitations for its next Unpacked event, to be held jointly with Google on October 11th in San Diego and everything points to this being the unveiling of…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tq3866 (Posts: 25; Member since: 20 Jan 2011)
Hopefully they show the nexus prime in a GSM form.
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I thought I'd leave you a present, Taco. Enjoy the manwich. ;)
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
And iOS never has issues, right? :)
7. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
And here you admit that the iPhone doesn't have real multitasking between apps?
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hmm, looks like you had a defective iPhone 4. But iPhones never have issues, right?
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Still working at a loyalty department, Taco?
15. DeviantDroid (Posts: 51; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
I thought it was funny that someone put little burrito in his proper place!!!!
11. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Childish but funny I don't know why it was taking of the coment section
12. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Not cool buddy that is a really sore subject to make light of I know you got freedom of speech but you should have some ethics and morals to live by and I know what your saying but it was in bad taste
4. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
this definitely sounds like a Nexus Prime announcement.
14. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hopefully they DONT announce a verizon exclusivity with it either.. with the news that it might be packing a new version of exynos, i want my hands on it NOW :)
16. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
it probably won't be, if so i'm sure the Verizon logo would be on the invite somewhere but that could also mean there's going to be more than one product shown, we'll see.
10. sethyvball (Posts: 46; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The 11th of October will determine whether I'm buying a new phone or not. The specs are awesome to me, but if its the size of a brick, then no thanks.
13. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I hope its the prime withe ice cream and really hope it has the new samsung I believe 4212 exenos or what ever chip in it. It would be bay far the best android phone out right now except maybe for battery life
17. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I will add this to the Nexus Prime I have a source that has given me a launch date between Nov 3rd and the 10th for the VZW Nexus Prime, but used the moniker 'Samsung Prime'