Apple has been looking to source displays from LG and Sharp and recent water cooler talk has the company replacing Samsung with TSMC for chips.
1. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
now both in love again ...................... lol
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1845; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Samsung wouldn't divorce apple. Samsung will crush and sabotage apple instead.
3. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Everything is acceptable in business .. Making money is the important thing .. Be it Apple or Samsung ..
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5221; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea....there is a phrase: money talks....and bs walks.
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think apple should work with sharp... that new display of sharp is amazing!
7. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Apple likes to work with old techs to maximise profit. Leave the new stuff to the asian OEMs.
5. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Samsung is the pretty and gentle wife who poisons her abusive husband out of desperation
18. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
i don't know. Just goes with the story i guess.....
10. ryq24 (Posts: 569; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
samsung cannot let go of apple. its a huge market and it gives them a heads up on what apple is planning next.
12. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
i just assume that Samsung likes to have a friend that he can make fun of
11. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Samsung reminds me of the ole proverbial saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". I love you Samsung for your wisdom, but most of all, for your GREAT products.
15. Pocketboy (Posts: 11; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I think 'someones4 ' has some parent issues he needs to sort out... Get help man/woman/thing
17. Dubskillz (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
@Topcat488 yeah, that saying or the other one, "It's cheaper to keep her"...