Samsung says it is not divorcing Apple
Apple has been looking to source displays from LG and Sharp and recent water cooler talk has the company replacing Samsung with TSMC for chips.
1. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
now both in love again ...................... lol
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1482; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Samsung wouldn't divorce apple. Samsung will crush and sabotage apple instead.
3. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Everything is acceptable in business .. Making money is the important thing .. Be it Apple or Samsung ..
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5169; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea....there is a phrase: money talks....and bs walks.
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think apple should work with sharp... that new display of sharp is amazing!
7. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Apple likes to work with old techs to maximise profit. Leave the new stuff to the asian OEMs.
5. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Samsung is the pretty and gentle wife who poisons her abusive husband out of desperation
18. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
i don't know. Just goes with the story i guess.....
10. ryq24 (Posts: 526; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
samsung cannot let go of apple. its a huge market and it gives them a heads up on what apple is planning next.
12. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
i just assume that Samsung likes to have a friend that he can make fun of
11. Topcat488 (Posts: 1169; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Samsung reminds me of the ole proverbial saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". I love you Samsung for your wisdom, but most of all, for your GREAT products.
15. Pocketboy (Posts: 11; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I think 'someones4 ' has some parent issues he needs to sort out... Get help man/woman/thing
17. Dubskillz (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
@Topcat488 yeah, that saying or the other one, "It's cheaper to keep her"...