Samsung says Galaxy S4 sales are alive and well, confirms Galaxy Camera 2 for June
0. phoneArena 13 Jun 2013, 06:43 posted on
Bearish reports on Galaxy S4 sales have eroded Samsung’s stock value in the last couple of weeks and now Samsung has stepped up…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Samsung's "a new device a week" schedule continues...
13. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
And why is that a problem...? It's simple bro u dont want/like it... don't see don't buy...
18. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
It is a problem when you flood the market with countless phones that has similar specs. Especially those midrange and lower end ones, do they even intend to support them software-wise for at least 2 years? It;s like lucky draw, A black box with 200 phones, draw one a week to be released as a new product.
20. kramersmash (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Most people don't know or care, I work for AT&T and we can't keep the Galaxy S4 in stock very long at all.
34. oister85 (Posts: 479; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Hey what about the htc one, does it sale like the s4.
23. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1171; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
what company updates their midrange/lowrange phone better than samsung? Anyway it's the high end phones that matters the most, if you want updates buy high end samsung phones, same goes with other brands.
When you go to a phone store, you dont see 200 different samsung phones, most you'll see is 4 different samsung phones. Which is not alot is it?
So in the end, it doesnt matter how many phones samsung makes, since we wont see all of them at the store.
24. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
"if you want updates buy high end samsung phones, same goes with other brands"
No. At least not for Apple and Nokia. People r going to call me a fanboy again, but it's a fact that even lower end Nokia phones still get updates for at least 2 years. Apple is probably the best at supporting old devices, this coming from someone who doesnt like their products.
25. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
You might be right, if you call Apple's bug-fixing , an update. Apple doesn't make many real updates. That's why all iDevices can have it. But if they do even small real update, the old models don't get it. That is hardware problem.
See the iOS7 - only the last iDevices will have the full version.
32. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Can't speak for Nokia but Apple doesn't make anything but upper level phones. And as for them getting updated, they get stripped versions of the updates. What company other than Apple does that?
29. Zeus.k (unregistered)
Is anyone forcing you to buy all the phones ?
if not then I dont see how is it a problem. stop trolling every samsung article.
28. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Exactly, I don't get why nokia fanboys feel more concerned about Samsung products. They have the money to release whatever they want. You don't like it then don't buy it! It's how business work!
17. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
The Korean company said it has no plans to settle with Apple on any of the ongoing patent disputes! And that more important for me!
2. PunyPoop (Posts: 752; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Yeah because of Ads. Quality wise aaah nope :|
15. tedkord (Posts: 10657; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
It'll be OK. All those people choosing Samsung doesn't make your choice any less valid. No need to be so insecure.
3. sniperdroid (Posts: 146; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Another one?!! Samsung staaaaaahhhhhp! Then again by them flooding the market they could bring down prices of phones due the already present competition leading to cheap phones for everyone!!
4. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
i always wonder if they have some sort of black box which would make all combinations of hardware and then they handpick some of them and release day by day
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Samsung needs family planning, their products are overpopulated
7. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
stop. Just Stop. You are introducing a new device every week. What, you want 52 flagship level phones a year? Dafuq Samsung?
9. SPIDERMAN4 (Posts: 27; Member since: 13 Apr 2011)
I hope it is not the only galaxy that will be presented
10. Ruckus (Posts: 286; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
On Next Weeks Episode of the new hit show "Samsung announces a new device weekly" we will see the upcoming Samsung Tripod S Galaxy IV to go with their new camera! The Tripod runs Android 4.2, and has 16GB internal storage....
11. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2004; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
haha judgement day is coming we will over run by galaxy T-100s.the're releasing so fast.
14. Musty18591 (Posts: 17; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
That moment when u only see Green Thumbs In PhoneArena ... not sure if its peace here Though
27. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
the trolls lost their power...I'm all for it.
21. jibraihimi (Posts: 755; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I will rather wait for second quarter result, before passing out any verdict........
22. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I was willing to give a pass on the Fisher Price design of the S4 because of the impressive specs. However, the phones that I played with at Best Buy and T-Mobile were buggy and one model crashed a couple of times. I may buy the developer edition though. That phone should run like a Ferrari without all the added TouchWiz BS.
31. amats69 (Posts: 1388; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
MObile world is doomed with ugly galaxy phone that can only differentiate by the size of the screen...thanks to HTC, NOKIA, APPLE, LG, and all Chinese Phone manufacturers, at least we still have choices.....Samsung it is not bad to release a new phone every month but PLEASSSEEE! Learn how to design a good looking phone. fire your current design team! LOL
33. JMartin22 (Posts: 1937; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
What was the point of even making the Galaxy S4 Zoom when they could have just released the main smartphone camera that will probably does what the Zoom does, but just better.