Samsung revisits the Galaxy S5 announcement, reveals which words were used the most during the keynote
0. phoneArena 15 May 2014, 20:42 posted on
Samsung found that "consumer" was the word used the most during the Galaxy S5 keynote back in February at MWC 2014...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gigaraga (Posts: 495; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Well I guess that only Samsung focuses on 'consumer', 'new', 'useful', 'people' and 'innovation'...the same can't be said for the other 2014 smartphone manufacturers...
27. nexusdude (Posts: 140; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
No. The S5 is hideous (although the same can't be said for the S4). The heart-rate monitor is probably the stupidest thing you can put on a smartphone and a sad attempt at being unique. The UI is cluttered and slow.
On the other hand, HTC is making allot of useful improvements in the aesthetics and software section.
7. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
and boy they get them, while others fail miserably. they all wish they could be Samsung.
13. Miracles (Posts: 462; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Sure they get them....but the rest of ur statement is overly exaggerated.
3. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 822; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
They should never use the word "selfie," since their shameless stunt has ended them at the White House.
4. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Or....Consumers want Samsung.
1Q 2014 numbers:
9. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Cool, but, Apple makes less products than Samsung...still very lopsided, probably number 1 and number 2, respectively, right?
8. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
oh? all numbers are up ... weird .. how?
11. networkdood (Posts: 6250; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
ummm, not to be the grammar police, but....it is losing....and your is not you're - in case that ever comes up....
6. RandomAshole (Posts: 11; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
"Samsung decided to take another look at how it presented the Galaxy S5 on the day of its official debut." Maybe they can revisit their factory and could've made S5 better looking..
10. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
When your product is successful and others are failing, why would you go back to another design. this truly makes me wonder who's design, quality, features, ads and trust from consumers are better.
18. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Isn't Apple's approach or whoever's approach successful?
16. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 374; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
In my opinion the Galaxy S5 looks better in real life than in pictures.
(And if you ask me the M8 looks better in pictures)
14. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2045; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Samsung should make one of these for all the reviews of the Galaxy S5 and see how many times the words "band-aid" and "plastic" were used.
20. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmao and sony/htc/nokia/blackberry should make one about "failures" "No Sales" "Why Sammy Always Win" "Nursery Home" and "GRAVEYARD"
15. joey_sfb (Posts: 2565; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Ah ha! Now I see the problem, no mention of the word 'magical', 'one and only' and a healthy dose of 'first ever...'
19. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmaoooo yes we could see who failed and has success.. I love numbers you know
21. bbblader (Posts: 575; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Dude I do share the same opinion about the Galaxy S5 with you,but everyone is free to choose their phone brands. And the others aren't bankrupt. The only thing I do prefer on the One M8 over the S5 is the design of the camera menu. But the camera still is worse than that of the S5. Also please stop replying to all of the comments it's not very good.
24. Loubielou (Posts: 196; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Samsung made this Presentation not Spectacular because they knew,they were not Showing off the phone that everybody was Expecting from them,but have know made the Prime Galaxy S5,an made alot of Galaxy S5 owners very angry,Why?couldn"t Samsung waited until they had Finished the Prime version an make this there First version of the Galaxy S5 released an made the Galaxy S5 there cheaper model
25. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2045; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
It's Qualcomm's fault. They screwed the pooch and didn't get the 805 chip done on time as they were too busy focusing on a spec bump release of the 800.
26. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Just an extra 200 ghz hardly will make a big difference
Just like the S4 pro to S600