Samsung revises the Galaxy S4 design with more faux-leather back versions, including Rose Gold white
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2014, 09:36 posted on
That Black Edition of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with the stitched faux-leather look will be soon joined by a white one, it seems, as Samsung is revising the S4 design language to match the one it uses after the Note 3 release. This will lead to new color combos, too, Rose Gold White, Rose Gold Black, And Deep Black, with the latter coming at the end of the month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PorkyBurger (Posts: 222; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Whoa, I can add one more to my collection. Gotta catch them all *NOT*.
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 216; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
so how many galaxy s4's sammy has made? I even forgot to count!
2. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 862; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
I like the Note 3, and The S4 but I am not a fan of the fake plastic leather backs.
5. AustinPaul (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
I've got the Note 3 and think it's got the best back of any phone I've owned. Works for me. Wonder what the S5 will have?
6. Mr_Awesome (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Jan 2014)
Alright really enough about griping about how many lines of smartphones Samsung has. We all know they have a lot... now lets move on