Samsung releases ICS update source code for Galaxy S II
1. jcpwn2004 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 21:56 4
yay, hopefully this means I'll get ICS on my at&t gs2 soon! The touchwiz skin for ics looks so disappointing.
2. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 22:08 3
Rooting! Is the options for Gs2 owners here in America once the code is released
35. remixfa posted on 21 Mar 2012, 14:32 0
I would be surprised if the ATT SGS2 didnt get it soon since its pretty much an untouched i9100.. however i have my doubts about the crapdragon enhanced Hercules/Skyrocket/Note american carrier variants. Maybe by xmas? ugh. Maybe samsung is finally getting better with the updates.. one can only hope.
31. redmd posted on 21 Mar 2012, 01:33 0
I'm a but disappointed at the skin. Still feels like gingerbread.
32. redmd posted on 21 Mar 2012, 01:33 0
I'm a bit disappointed at the skin. Still feels like gingerbread.
33. Retro-touch posted on 21 Mar 2012, 01:39 0
That's Samsung for ya they couldn't update the touchwiz just a bit more and give users something to be happy about , like a touchwiz 4.5 since 5 is being saved for GS3. What's with the moderators at PA ban this individual spamming articles with hate speech already????
34. hobble posted on 21 Mar 2012, 13:37 0
I've been running cm9 on my i777 for a couple months now. It's based off the 9100 version of ics. It'll be great now that the kernel source will be out so I can overclock it and undervolt it as well :D