Samsung really is going for every market: plans a new Android flip-phone
1. Birds (Posts: 1161; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Its OK at this point. I see no point in complaining over Samsung constantly launching device. I just hate the damn fans that come to Samsung's defense. It sickens me....-_-
8. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1215; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
and how are samsung fans any different to nokia, apple or HTC fans?
14. Birds (Posts: 1161; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Each OEM has different objectives and the fans of these OEMs feel a need to represent them...that is how they are different...-_-
27. VZWuser76 (Posts: 4371; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
So they're really no different than the fanboys from any other OEM. All of them can be obnoxious and antagonistic, to single out one and ignore the others is pointless, in that they all need to let others like what they like, and worry about themselves.
33. Birds (Posts: 1161; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
No,that is not my point. I'll bash any fanboy of any OEM I see fit if it ever came down to it. And its not them liking something that bothers me. Its there hopeless defense of a company and a blatant disregard for others and their opinions.
56. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Sounds like you are bothered by Samsung giving their fans a lot more ammo than your preferred company.
63. VZWuser76 (Posts: 4371; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
AGAIN, his question is how are Samsung fanboys any different than those from other OEMs. The fact is they are not. Any of them do the things you mentioned. So how are they different? If all of them are doing the same thing, they are the same, the only difference is the company or OS they are fans of.
69. Birds (Posts: 1161; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I should have justified my reason more. Lol
53. skyline88 (Posts: 458; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Samsung is not pointless
Nokia is not pointless
Moto, LG, Sony and HTC are not pointless too
well..... this left only 1 thing in the entire universe to be pointless: some kind of bitten fruit
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3910; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It's like Samsung is creating a planet...
Samsung said, "Let there be phablets" and there it was.
Samsung was still not happy, so it said again, "Let there be Phongs (long phones)" and here it is.
And finally Samsung is resting...wait, are they?
19. tedkord (Posts: 11956; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
If phongs catches on, you and I will be mortal enemies. ;)
54. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 807; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Samsung has more galaxies than the Universe...
61. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
but those galaxies are also located in the universe
45. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Although you may not like it, but, I think this is an excellent option for all those who are upgrading from their outdated iPhone 4/4S this year!!
52. skyline88 (Posts: 458; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
or even iFoon Five, which is already outdated out from the packaging box.
58. willard12 (Posts: 1707; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I'm not sure how or why the number of devices an OEM produces should bother anyone.....no one is forced to buy them.
66. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Every team company every little thing has fan.. It's not the fans that bother me it's the fact they will defend it with their lives like they are the ceo of the company or they are getting paid for... Some ppl in here if they were to see each other and have the discussion I don't think with end with words... Ppl defending another company to gain??? I love to see companies fight it out and the end of the end I got beat end of it. Every leader as to be replaced with another someday or another... When Nokia enters the world of Android flagship Sammy will have a hard time...
2. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
It's gotta be touch screen right? If it is, I wonder how you'll use it. It looks like it will be super wonky to operate. Unless you can fold it out 360 like a Lenovo Yoga thing.
5. Birds (Posts: 1161; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Exactly my point....throwing spaghetti on the wall too see what sticks... But this phone has an exterior touchscreen on the outside they you can use when the phone is closed...
32. joey_sfb (Posts: 5841; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
flip-phone are hits with the ladies. Its always has been and always shall be.
34. Birds (Posts: 1161; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
It could be. I like the concept just calling a spade a spade... I wonder will it have that 3.3 inch size touch screen. The other rumour was a 3.7 inch.
43. glentomas123 (Posts: 70; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Spaghetti approach works if you have the cash to do it. Samsung is a case study for that. Flood the market with options in every space. Apparently, you have a problem with this business approach. I assume your business approach is much better.
46. Birds (Posts: 1161; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
You can assume if you want and I can confirm that you are right. Lol, I didn't mind at first, but when they started screwing up brands and making devices that overlap with too similar specs it got aggravating. I don't like it. So be it. I can't change Samsung's mind. I only can be vocal about my opinion, build a bridge and get over it.... Nice life to you, carbon based life form. :)
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I remember that phone. but it never reached the u.s.
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Let down by the screen resolution.
17. gazmatic (Posts: 795; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
how much do they pay you?
really. i want to know.
i just got my bachelors so i need a job
21. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
28. Kayle (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
haha enjoy that wasted education, you will end up working at mcdonalds