Samsung pushes back Galaxy Premier's launch date to late January
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Dec 2012, 08:56
Sad news for those who have been expecting this fancy device - the Galaxy Premier. Some unofficial sources claim that the handset won't be released until the end of January, which is a shame as it was earlier expected to arrive in November or December...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 05 Dec 2012, 09:10 0 0
Phone is missing the additional 1 Gb of RAM compared to GS III on U.S. versions. Just buy a GS III.
3. g2a5b0e posted on 05 Dec 2012, 09:11 5 1
People act like no LTE is the end of the world. It's more than likely not even coming to the U.S. It's going to European & Asian markets where LTE is mostly undeveloped.
4. ajac09 posted on 05 Dec 2012, 09:20 0 0
it is for some people. Some people use there phones on the go and LTE helps out if your doing alot of data transfers or you just want good netflix. But this phone isnt ment for the US market hence the lack of LTE. It just feels like a bit bigger skyrocket anyway.
7. g2a5b0e posted on 05 Dec 2012, 11:47 0 0
I guess it could suck if you're on Verizon or Sprint, but on AT&T, you'll still decent speeds on HSPA+, & T-Mobile's HSPA+42 is very comparable to LTE in most places. I get an average of 15 down with spikes of 20-25 on it.
5. Pedro0x posted on 05 Dec 2012, 10:49 0 0
I agree, HSDPA+ is also fast and takes less battery. But here in Sweden we have a very good coverage of LTE, even in a small village like I am living in :)
6. Thephonegeek posted on 05 Dec 2012, 11:17 2 0
Like GS3 mini, this phone is also overpriced.
8. IliyaBeshkov posted on 05 Dec 2012, 14:22 0 0
It's more similar to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus from hardware specs...