Samsung presents five new color options for the Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2013, 14:50 posted on
There was no shortage of announcements made today during the official Samsung Premiere 2013 Galaxy & ATIV event in London. An announcement that wasn't quite as grand as these three was that of the five new colors, in which the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone will be made available in. These include...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mohamed_noor (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
RED looks cool btw funky colours? Seriously?
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 2144; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Still love my black S4, but I would have been curious to try the brown one if they had announced it a couple days ago..
15. Azure01 (Posts: 127; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
They announced these colors more than a month ago to be honest.
3. Carlitos (Posts: 500; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Liking the new color options! Keep it up Samsung!
4. dorianb (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I must be color blind. That brown looks purple/violet.
Remember when Nokia sold interchangeable face plates? *Le sigh*
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's just the picture. It looked more brown if you watched the live stream
5. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 64; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
The saw the blue one in a video it looks really cool, do you know if the Google Edition will have these color options?
9. rdonjuan8 (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Does anybody now if these will also available in the Google Edition or will there only be a white version.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
RED ONE IS AWESOME.
19. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10437; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why did you even bother commenting then?
20. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
I can already tell which carrier is getting which color. The greedy f*ck Verizon is getting brown and blue. AT&T is getting red, Sprint purple, and T-Mobile pink.