Samsung preparing for a complete brand overhaul at CES 2013 in January
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Nov 2012, 03:30
Samsung Electronics is preparing for a huge brand makeover. The company will roll out a brand new identity at CES 2013 this January…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement posted on 05 Nov 2012, 03:36 13 0
That is exciting indeed! I hope it becomes a lot more appealing. Go Samsung!
4. dickwyn posted on 05 Nov 2012, 03:50 11 1
samsung just dont become to overpowerd and be like apple
13. pokharkarsaga posted on 05 Nov 2012, 04:57 7 0
I think the name "SAMSUNG" should be replaced by a "LOGO".Sammy should use premium materials like Duralium in all of their electronic gadgets.Currently Duralium is used only in Samsung 9 series laptops.Even designs should be exotic and eye catching.
19. someones4 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 06:16 4 0
Then it'll be expensive. Then Samsung will be like Apple. We don't want that would we?
23. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 05 Nov 2012, 06:58 1 4
theirs a way to "mock" someone without actually being them.....hence the galaxy series? :)
20. PhenomFaz posted on 05 Nov 2012, 06:28 1 0
And it would be pretty sweet if along with the brand overhaul they introduce the Galaxy S4, Note 10.1 v2 with a quad exynos 5 and a series 7 Gamer laptop!
5. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 05 Nov 2012, 03:59 3 0
No it will be called "Samdroid"
3. abdane posted on 05 Nov 2012, 03:42 5 0
YES ! this is exciting ! hope it focuses a lot more on smartphone designs, and an attractive logo ! :D
6. someones4 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 04:20 4 0
Then i'll have to change my icon
Now if only samsung could show us the s4 as well.
8. Cyan3boN posted on 05 Nov 2012, 04:33 3 0
sprinkle a bit of quality to the new design and you've got a winner
9. Berzerk000 posted on 05 Nov 2012, 04:33 2 0
Yes... Take a new approach on your designs, Samsung! You already fixed Touchwiz with Nature UX, now time for some just as beautiful designs to match.
10. Kronic (banned) posted on 05 Nov 2012, 04:42 6 2
Take note nokia, htc, apple and Motorola:there's a storm is coming
16. darac posted on 05 Nov 2012, 05:42 1 0
This is exciting..stage is prepping up for an ultimate clash of titans in Samsung vs Apple, in the following years.
Currently, Samsung has an edge in its business quantities, r&d and production capabilities and huge flexibility. It is the epitome of a corporate mastodon that actually works.
Apple has an edge in phenomenally defined brand identity, cohesion/coherence and impeccably focused business strategy.
Omnipotent cash reserves can in no way be overlooked or downplayed also.
With this news from Samsung, it seems they want to really shape up in the best ways possible, building on their strengths by taking notes from Apple.
17. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 05 Nov 2012, 05:42 2 2
"The present blue Samsung logo will go away, and get replaced with new individual colors that are made to represent the brand more as a global one, rather than Korean."
hmmmm...something like this?
sorry i just notice... :)
18. mercorp posted on 05 Nov 2012, 05:50 1 0
give us a galaxy s4 made out of good-looking materials,please!
21. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 05 Nov 2012, 06:33 0 0
see what all that complaining does about design does? LOOOOL good news :) as this was my only problem with samsung
26. DigitalMD posted on 05 Nov 2012, 18:39 0 0
Samsung need to pressure the cell carriers to STOP limiting and tier charging for data, otherwise the smart phone revolution is over and so is the rise of the hardware vendors.