Samsung outs the 4" Galaxy Ace 3 with the slogan 'Enjoy the New Mobile Essentials'
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2013, 03:49 posted on
Just as promised, Samsung today made the Galaxy Ace 3 official, leaving almost no Android secrets for its June 20th London event, as it already outed the S4 Active, too. The slogan for the handset is "Enjoy the New Mobile Essentials," and judging from the specs, it fits right into that basic category - a 1 GHz dual-core processor, 4" 480x800 pixels display, 5 MP camera with LED flash on the back, plus a VGA camera up front, 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of internal memory plus a microSD slot...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Should at least 8mp camera, not 5mp..
6. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Because it runs Android 4.2...:)
9. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Whats android version got to do with megapixel count ?
13. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
What I means is..
it comes with newer android version not like other company who are still using ics..xp
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Low budget phone which will costs more than $200.
It has to do better than that...
15. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
It needs to cost around, or less than $200, or Lumia 520 is still the one to go for to me. Same spec as 520 but with flash and front cam, but lesser internal space.
10. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 382; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Should be priced like lumia 520,then only its worth buying..
25. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
It should be cheap, because I'm definitely getting the duos version of this. Tired of my HUGE GS3 and getting rid of my iphone 4, I hate bringing 2 phones with me.
26. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I just read the specs and less than 2Gb storage for the duos???? WTH Samsung!
8. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Because it sells ! People like this product unlike HTC trolls such as yourself !
P.S. If you don't like a product don't click on the comment button and post a stupid comment !
17. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
can you please go on the article about HTC winning an award and tell the same thing to the samsung fanboys?
it only ever seems to be pointed out against samsung yet is fair game to other companies to be slated for no reason
18. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I have done that several times but sadly there is only so much one could do :(
BTW, saw your profile. Even I had N-Gage LOL ! Was a nice and a unique phone in itself and 6630 as well... Also, I live not to far from you. London :)
19. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
very true, P.A needs to get control of there site and kick all the trolls and limit the fanboys without takin away the sites functions
the N-gage was excellent at the time, like a gameboy and phone together, i still remember been able to record of the radio on it
21. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Too early....i'm still waiting to see Galaxy Ace 3 mini :)
5. uchihakurtz (Posts: 358; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Meh... Not much differences with Ace 2 but we've got CM10 now, boo yeah!
27. uchihakurtz (Posts: 358; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I know but 4.2.2 is just a little incremental update. I don't see nothing more except for more toggles (which Samsung already included) and multi-user (tablets). And by the time 4.3 is released and Samsung "promises" to update Ace 3 into that version, after almost a year waiting they won't update it.
I doubt Samsung will release updates fast since looky now, we've only tasted Jelly Bean for 2-3 months when it's suppose to be out looooong ago. And Ace series is a low-mid range device, they won't look much into it.
We, Galaxy Ace 2 users, had to wait almost 8 months since the "promised" time Samsung said to get Jelly Bean. And all we had was a leak and a very buggy version. We asked again when they'll release a stable version, they said Q3 2013. That's ridiculous.
If we already get CM 10 working fine, there's a bigger chance we'll get all the latest version of Android too. Or at least I hope so.
7. JaseelEbrahim (Posts: 31; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
Which phones will they release this week?
11. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
At least screen by now should have been of qHD resolution.
14. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1514; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I seriously wonder about the price, this has the same specs as the S Advance... and that phone sells for 200 Euros.
And you have the S2 Plus for 250.
My guess is that Samsung will do another epic fail like with the S3 mini: starting trying to sell it at 300 Euros and reducing the price to 200 in less than one month.
20. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 217; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
How are the specs on this any different for S3 mini? Everything seems to be the same.
22. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1514; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Lol, I just realized of that: it's actually a S3 mini, repackaged with less internal memory and a bigger battery!
23. Physicist (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Hmm...where have I seen specs similar to or even slightly better than these?
Oh wait, in my Galaxy S2.