Samsung once again denies any interest in RIM acquisition
0. phoneArena 09 Aug 2012, 12:51 posted on
Samsung has trotted out a spokesperson to once again quell rumors that it is interested in purchasing RIM; despite all the smoke, there really doesn't seem to be a fire here for the time being...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Some people are making quick bucks with this acquisition game.
11. MeoCao (unregistered)
Yes, the matadors from Wall St. who profit from the bulls with such rumors like iPhone 5 "record breaking" sales prediction.
Some1 would love to buy RIM but that depends on the price of course. What SS needs is BBM technology and customer base and not BB10.
2. blackc25 (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Samsung has earned such a position where even rumors of merger with dying company rises those companies shares.
3. blackc25 (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Personally I feel Samsung should get along with RIM coz RIM still holds good amount of loyal and corporate clients, the same place where apple is trying to get hold of. And this Client pay for their services not waiting to get anything for free.
And BBM is still the king when it comes to messaging service, teenage to corporate people's rely on this.
5. kingstandup (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
I believe Samsung could breathe life into a once dominate force in RIM.
6. gunto13 (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Yeah, and they will turn blackberries into appleberries. Copycat korean made crap.
7. kingstandup (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Haha. I can't say I didn't see this comment coming. Lol.
8. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
im not interested too
10. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
RIM can stand.. i just know it!! BB10 has the looks that is really promising!! wish BB10 the best!!
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i hope samsung will stick to tha decision... please sammy dont buy RIM!!! just contribute! :)