Samsung on the attack, accuses Apple of infringing on its patents
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Aug 2012, 19:35
Samsung turned the tables on Apple Tuesday, accusing the Cupertino based firm of infringing on Samsung patents; one of the patents that Samsung claims Apple illegally used lets mobile devices send pictures via email...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
50. fragmentation (banned) posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:29 3 4
You guess? Which mean it doesn't exist at all
So the patent is invalid
77. phitch posted on 14 Aug 2012, 23:20 1 1
That isn't how patents work Charlie Brown.
76. phitch posted on 14 Aug 2012, 23:20 1 1
What kind of patent is this! We all know that it such bulls**t, coming up with a patent that is actually useful! f**k you Samsung! Rectangles forever!
18. Nookie4u posted on 14 Aug 2012, 20:44 4 2
I was going to say 'Let the righteous win' but hey, that'd be stupid since both sides are playing dirty.
61. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:43 1 1
Its not both side, its Apple the greedy company.
83. Nookie4u posted on 15 Aug 2012, 01:14 0 0
I respect your view but well sir, I used to see it your way but I'm afraid it's much more complicated than I thought it was.
24. samnote posted on 14 Aug 2012, 20:57 1 0
ummmm seem like war of the technology has just begin.
59. MISTER.H (banned) posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:40 2 2
The main culprits who started this was Apple.
33. JessJess (unregistered) posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:09 4 1
Suffice to say, whoever triumphs, its going to be a massive blow to either side.
40. networkdood posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:17 2 0
I predict it will be a wash....a tie, so to speak - that in itself would make APPLE mad.
74. remixfa posted on 14 Aug 2012, 23:15 1 1
i dont see how there is a massive blow if samsung wins. It would be status quo like it has been. If apple wins, expect big and bad changes.
38. networkdood posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:10 1 0
I wonder what Microsoft is thinking right now?
73. remixfa posted on 14 Aug 2012, 23:14 1 1
considering they were caught making shell companies to try to secretly partner with Apple and share patents to "take down" Android.. they are probably rooting for Apple. Dont forget, both companies have a "non clone, non sue" agreement as well.
41. networkdood posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:17 1 1
....and the lord said that APPLE has to rise.....
44. networkdood posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:21 1 0
ok...so the lord never really said that....lol
62. speckledapple posted on 14 Aug 2012, 21:47 2 2
Ok the US Patent Office gave Samsung a patent about mobile devices sending our pictures via email? What kind of patent is that? I swear my gripes are mainly with this wacked system.
78. phitch posted on 14 Aug 2012, 23:23 2 2
It is an important patent that actually has roots in technology... but you think somehow that patent is worse than a rectangle shape or icons?
81. RapidCat posted on 15 Aug 2012, 00:08 0 2
Close the samsung u.s. office
No more lawsuite on u.s
Easy as pie
90. Raymond_htc posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:32 1 1
GOOD JOB SAMSUNG! LET APPLE KNOW THIS- AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH!
91. Raymond_htc posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:38 2 2
Apple iPod touch 4th Gen- Screen made by Samsung/LG.
iPod touch by Foxconn in china.
Apple make the chips......
Apple... you'll never be as good as Samsung, Who make the screen, chips and body all by their own!
109. ftyler223 posted on 15 Aug 2012, 10:16 1 2
lol sammy really tryed to use this sorry excuse?! wow. they made a phone that looks like someone elses thats copying! not a f**king patent that lets you send a damn email. shut up sammy. you copied! and whats even funnier is theyre witness admits after that he has never seen these patents on a sammy device anyways. so now they just lost the judges trust. retards! theyre going down. good sammy makes crappy devices anyways
117. PapaSmurf posted on 15 Aug 2012, 18:16 0 1
Your troll level is at level 99 right now.
To say that Samsung makes crappy devices is a bulls--t lie. Have you tried using the Galaxy S2? Note? Galaxy S3? All three devices are the most popular phones to be released in android history without a doubt.
I have one question for you, how's that two year design that the 4S is rocking treating you?
119. structureman116 posted on 16 Aug 2012, 07:25 0 0
Its not copying when the design was yours in the first place. Apple copied from Sony and the Samsung F700. Apple has admitted that they take other peoples ideas and make them "better". Apple is the king of all copycats. Thats what they do...thats what they have always done, only now they cannot keep up. There is no innovation behind their criphone anymore. It is a piece of garbage that is overpriced and underperforming when compared to high end and even mid grade Android devices from any manufacturer. Maybe Apple should take all their money that they are spending on lawyers and use it for R&D so they can make something that might catch up to the quality of Samsung and HTC Android devices.