Samsung offers 15% cashback to select Galaxy S5 buyers in India
0. phoneArena 07 Apr 2014, 09:31 posted on
The new Samsung Galaxy S5 will be released in India on April 11 (just like in many other markets), but customers can pre-book the handset as of now for $25...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. YodhaMali (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
I'm starting to like this phone as the time passing by. I still hate the pathetic physical design though, but the stunning display, coupled with very good camera and fingerprint scanner, makes me wanna jump into Samsung's ship for the first time. It's going to be either this or Xperia Z2 for me.
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1469; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I'm loving my Z2 :P but I'm sure that S5 will be even better device in term of spec. But the 20.7mp camera on Z2 is just stunning. I went from Nexus 4 to Z2 so it's a huge upgrade for me :P
17. jeeta444 (Posts: 135; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
xperia Z2 tops dxomark overall camera test and beats nokia 808.....xperia Z2 is new KING
2. shuaibhere (Posts: 1679; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
No 51k rs would be ridiculous...
Because s4 was released with 42k rs tag....isn't s5 ment to cheaper (not by much) than s4...atleast that's what I heard...
6. tech2 (Posts: 2464; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
It may be partly because of drastic drop in Indian Rupee against dollar during the year.
Infact, on calculating its $850 dollar a year ago as well as per $55 rate
7. shuaibhere (Posts: 1679; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Yeah may be....but still other sanding devices are priced reasonably...
8. shuaibhere (Posts: 1679; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Yeah may be....but still other samsung devices are priced reasonably...
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, there is always a offer for flagships in India mostly with Sammy products.
5. ashisharbola (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
It is 20% if u pre-book and u have a city bank card.....and u will also get flip cover too
9. G7Knight (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Apr 2014)
with that crappy exynos processor inside, I hope no one fell for this crap.
10. Anshulonweb (Posts: 368; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
actually the octa core Processor is faster than snapdragon...... check gsmarena
11. aditya.k (Posts: 482; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Sure it is faster. But its also heavy on the battery plus heats up faster than the SD version. Plus, they should start providing us the 4G version, as 4G is going to be rolled out soon. LG did it with their G2 and Apple with their iPhone 5s.
13. rangaha (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 05 Dec 2013)
right, because you've used a phone that hasn't been released yet
14. aditya.k (Posts: 482; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
No. But Exynos chip has been like that for now.
15. varunrawal (Posts: 10; Member since: 04 Oct 2011)
of course they will give 15% no one wants to buy phone their pre order sales are so weak…according to a brand outlet store in mumbai they have only 5 pre orders since a week and the worst part is they demo the Snapdragon-801 variant(they don't let u run any sort of benchmark to know about the specification at the store but they will download candy crush) instead of the adonis octal core(its at the same frequency as the note 3) which is point blank fooling us and the best part is the demo variant has so many snags like the heart sensor never worked which they are apparently banking on…i have always loved samsung i am using a note 3 but this is gone out hands just coz samsung had gained market in india in these few years they think they can sell anything….i am sorry but u lost one of ur million client today very disappointed…