Samsung now has Galaxy series ads for those searching for #Blackberry10
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2013, 12:12 posted on
#BlackBerry10 is one thing that would be a trend in the coming hours and maybe even days, and the well-oiled machine that is Samsung has smartly predicted…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
it d advertising thing to make use of bb10 trend.....wen u search for bb10(google)...you get the suggestions of samsung note 2 bcoz samsung paid google for it
19. 14545 (Posts: 1158; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Dude, please don't reply to anything. If you must, then at least attempt proper grammar and spelling. I'll never knock someone for at minimum just attempting to get the English language right.
23. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
just "s" was missing dic*o...nyways its easy to understand unless u r poor in social skills (yea , go socialise in facebook or somewer to learn stuff bit** n den talk) ...uninvited fu**o !
24. jiezel91 (Posts: 66; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
@14545: After all, it's the thought that counts and not the grammar, you grammar freak. He actually made a more sensible comment than you do.
20. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
another "coward" move by samsung SMH............why is "the king of android" WORRIED about a new coming platform and phone?
Shouldnt they be secure enough to not even pay attention to blackberry? isnt blackberry suppose to be a "fail" as some say?
So why is samsung going out of their way to prevent a dying platform from advertising its product?
I smell fear and cowardness........do you?
21. 14545 (Posts: 1158; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
What are you talking about? It's called trying to maintain/grow market share. It's what any business that isn't wanting to go out of business would do. And I don't even care that much for Samsung.
22. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
paying Google to stop someone from "climbing the ladder of success" sounds a bit more like YOU"RE AFRAID OF COMPETITION..........than it is them just "being smart" or them "making business moves"
25. jiezel91 (Posts: 66; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Actually, Samsung is known for playing smart (and rude, at the same time) to competition and will try to steal the spotlight of any other company. For all we know, Samsung is a huge attention-grabber anyway, as if they never had enough.
And YES, they paid Google for advertising because it's Google's business model to sell ad space on search results?
9. abdane (Posts: 479; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
there is no one better than Samsung in advertising...
18. joey_sfb (Posts: 3480; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I really enjoyed Samsung Ads making fun of Apple.
2. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
I just searched #Blackberry 10 on Google and Twitter and I don't see any Samsung ads.
8. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Me too, i dont see no samsung ads. Or maybe im searching the wrong way
5. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
They're one of the top phone manufacturers along with Apple and they're desperate? lol k
16. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1110; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
The only one here that seems desperate is you...tryin to make a name for yourself at the cost of Sammy and hoping to get some pie!
So why dont u run along and play while the adults have the conversation here?
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This is why Sammy sells so many toys. They leave no stone unturned. Apple has to resort to lawsuits. Sammy just markets and markets and markets.
6. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Marketing isn't the only factor that determines sales. Look at Surface RT. Microsoft 'marketed' the hell out of it yet look at all the sales predictions.
10. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
No they didn't.
I barely see any Microsoft ads other than one where they "destroyed" an iPad and iPad mini and I don't even think that was by Microsoft.
11. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Yes they did. Their advertisements were everywhere on TV and the internet. Even in shopping malls. Just because you did not see them does not mean the rest of the populace didn't.
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"Just because you did not see them does not mean the rest of the populace didn't."
Actually.... It would seem that the rest of the populace didn't see the ads either. No sales is no sales.
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Marketing 'effort' doesn't make sales. Marketing conversion makes sales. Whatever effort MS made was completely wasted, 'cause it didn't make the sale happen. Apple was a master at making people neurotic about having to buy iToys in years past. Recently, they have lost that magic, which is one reason their share price is off its high.
13. christumaini (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Think even your articles should be rated out (thumb up/down etc) by viewers...
17. koloss (Posts: 13; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
Samsung made an ad for iphone waiters
now for blackberry 10 waiters
would sammy make one for xperia z waiters
26. xiaomi (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
All the arge of xiaomi mobile phone, what are the unique advantage of it let you so like?If you .will you be in the updaet of
mobile phones on the market soon to buy which brand of mobile phone? 1buy.es