Samsung might unveil as many as 8 Android smartphones in Q1 2013
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 05:30 posted on
Samsung is the company dominating Android for a reason - it is the most prolific phone maker, well represented in everything from the ultra low end to top of the line devices…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. easymomo (Posts: 88; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
This is Samsung: One device for each part of the Market
7. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Yes. 8 might be seen as too many, but at least they're trying to accommodate different users at different price points rather than trying to get everyone to adjust to a phone that may not be ideal for their needs.
2. CraxMC (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Go for it Sammy!! You're great, i think Galaxy Fonblet 6.3 is gonna be great!
16. b1acktiger (Posts: 185; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I think its time to reply them back that we need a phone, not tablet. 6.3" is insane. Note and Note 2 were success doesn't mean that people need a more over sized phone. Its over samsung. We took a long time to travel to make the phone more compact and you're going back ? Why ?
4. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Waiting on the Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy Note 3.
11. SleepingOz (Posts: 2357; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
GNOTE 8, I'll pass, waiting for the new 10.1 instead..
15. JWS65 (Posts: 32; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
I'm waiting on Galaxy S4. Note is too large for me.
5. MistB (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
B9150 is equipped with an Exynos dual 5250 and comes with 4.1.2, may very well be the Qwerty model. I've written an essay in the the recently announced Samsung article to how many models Samsung should realistically churn out.
8. Topcat488 (Posts: 971; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Keep treating everybody special, by making different phones for different people... Samsung=Freedom :)
9. ramonleonjr62 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
go my boy sammy spread happiness to the world