Samsung makes a Galaxy Note II with both micro and regular SIM card slots official in China
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Nov 2012, 05:01
To sweeten the pot, Samsung has added a regular SIM card slot to the micro SIM one that is in everyone else's Note IIs, and the radios inside support dual standby mode for "GSM 850/900/1, 800/1, 900 MHz and WCDMA 850/900/1, 900/2100 MHz" networks simultaneously...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Loubielou posted on 26 Nov 2012, 05:05 0 0
Why is always China that gets the Best Choices First,o.k they might the best place to make money but everyone should get the same choice
2. ryq24 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 05:11 1 0
dual sim phone was born in china and china is the biggest cellphone market right now. that's why.
3. sportsinger75 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 05:25 0 0
Seems useless for someone like me, but I suppose they did it for a reason. China seems to have a lot of different dual-sim offerings.
4. tigermcm posted on 26 Nov 2012, 05:54 0 0
ok every story I see about SIMs I ignore since I was with Sprint for 11yrs. Just left Sprint for Verizon and had a SIM in my phone. Someone fill me in on what the SIM is for please.
5. ddeath posted on 26 Nov 2012, 06:17 0 0
Almost everyone in the world is using a SIM card with their phones. Except US of A of course.
7. WakaFlakaD posted on 26 Nov 2012, 11:52 0 0
Depends on which carrier you are on
Time to see the world American!!