Samsung makes a Galaxy Note II with both micro and regular SIM card slots official in China
1. Loubielou (Posts: 166; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Why is always China that gets the Best Choices First,o.k they might the best place to make money but everyone should get the same choice
2. ryq24 (Posts: 428; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
dual sim phone was born in china and china is the biggest cellphone market right now. that's why.
3. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Seems useless for someone like me, but I suppose they did it for a reason. China seems to have a lot of different dual-sim offerings.
4. tigermcm (Posts: 595; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
ok every story I see about SIMs I ignore since I was with Sprint for 11yrs. Just left Sprint for Verizon and had a SIM in my phone. Someone fill me in on what the SIM is for please.
5. ddeath (Posts: 151; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Almost everyone in the world is using a SIM card with their phones. Except US of A of course.
7. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 350; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Depends on which carrier you are on
Time to see the world American!!
6. redmd (Posts: 769; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
it's the number people use to call your handset.