Samsung looking to break its R&D spending record next year, mobile chips and OLED displays in focus
1. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Samsung will definitely be one of APPLE's worst nightmare for next year!!!! can't wait for Super AMOLED HD+... wooot... woot...
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4791; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes it looks like Samsung will have the best smartphones of 2012 also! I love the way Samsung is going about its business!
3. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
wooooooo hoooooo!! that means more cool stuff for us!! lol
4. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
sammy is already beatin shi* outta crapple.... wowwwwwww
5. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
oh no..... i just remembered more lawsuits from apple.... XD
6. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
and PA please tell that how sammy is the best smart phone maker out there without suing people. they spend more on R & D than anybody else out there. unlike crapple.
7. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Samsung will be the only mobile manufacturer if they go in this pace, way to go sammy!!!
8. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
And apple will spend the same amount of money for lawsuits ...
10. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
More cool stuff for the lower end of the android OEMs to copycat and make knockoffs from. The is the problem for the innovators -- they spend so much in R&D only to have the competitors make a copy at a fraction of the RD spend, respectively,
The more Samsung spends, the more they lose to copycat android OEMs.