Samsung lifts cover off official Galaxy S III accessories: impresses with Wireless Charging Kit
0. phoneArena 03 May 2012, 15:31 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III has finally seen its long awaited official debut, but what’s an Android flagship without a couple of accessories to style it up for “humans” and add…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. poojaroy (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
awesome, samsung should give these accesories in the box
2. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
S III is nice enough, I guess. Still, I'll wait until they put all these features and much more into the Galaxy Note 2.
3. justme (Posts: 56; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
These pictures are more confusing than helpful.
4. Forsaken77 (Posts: 553; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
These pics are stupid! They don't show anything at all. I think the flip cover is a normal case you'd see for a smartphone, just covering the back, but then has a thin, hinged door that folds across the front and latches shut to protect the whole phone.
5. nickjjay (Posts: 79; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
i'm a huge fan of the flip cover. the note has this cover and it works really well.
6. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I was thinking the same thing about the flip screen cover thing. I saw someone with it on theor galaxy note and it looks really cool.
The battery charging station will also be a plus since its nice to have a spare battery. I was so happy when i saw that the phone have a removable battery. Good decision Samsung!