Samsung lifts cover off ATIV Smart PC and ATIV Smart PC Pro Windows 8 tablets
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2012, 05:25 posted on
The Samsung ATIV Smart PC and the ATIV Smart PC Pro are the Koreans first two Windows 8 tablets…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Is it me or that keyboard looks like a macbook clone....
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
WTF 256GB internal storage!!!
I wanna throw away my macbook right now!!!
3. Birds (Posts: 1154; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Wendy, you are an interesting human being to say the least, but this is all I have to say.... I would throw away a lot more than a macbook to get my talons on some tech like that....lol
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4272; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Would rather grab the Sony Windows 8 tablet hybrid.
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
Actually I had made my decision... Sony xperia tablets FTW...
7. apocalypsebc (Posts: 148; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
It looks even better...I cant wait to see it in person!
14. AstronautJones (Posts: 302; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Wait, q w e r t y.... You are right!
Looks just like it!
5. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol yes it is another troll from samsung on MAC book keyboard apple will say another billion coming up soon
6. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1514; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
There are some other differences: screen resolution is full HD in the Pro while it's 1366x768 in the cheap one. SSD is 128 GB in the cheap version while it's 256 in the Pro.
8. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Apple didn't owned patent on a keyboard "look and feel".
13. xtroid2k (Posts: 515; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
B3B No legal action as apple and Microsoft have licensing agreements
18. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1231; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
The pro will only be awesome if it's under a $1,000. I'd never pay that much for a computer.
19. faizyab (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Your article has lots of information just like this I saw one another article check this