Samsung leaks its new Galaxy TabPRO tablets by accident, full specs list and pics in tow
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is the one to keep an eye on, though, as it also carries a 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution display, like the whole PRO line, which means the breathtaking 359ppi. Its specs mimic those of the Pro 10.1, but naturally in a smaller 128.5 x 219 x 7.2mm package that weighs 331g (Wi-Fi) or 336g (4G LTE), and sports a more fitting for the size 4800mAh battery.
All the TabPROs are expected to arrive this quarter with Android 4.4 KitKat coated apparently with a new tablet-oriented interface by Samsung, and the price is what will make or break their success story.
Samsung accidentally outs its new Galaxy TabPRO line of tablets
3. Gaurav008 (Posts: 274; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Atleast it's not another Galaxy phone. Good to have more choices in tablets now.
2. kalloud (Posts: 115; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
In my opinion recent apps button should be on the right and the back button should be on the left just like nexus devices..
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8627; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I prefer the way Samsung does it. It all boils down to user preference, although once you root, you can change it yourself. :)
5. kryme (Posts: 141; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
that pro 8.4 hit the spot..... all kinds of pixel gonna be in that b****h
10. EgyDroid (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
That's what i have been waiting for
Looks like WP a little.Just Sayin.
11. kalloud (Posts: 115; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Anybody noticed the 3 missed calls?
So this tablet receives phone calls.
18. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2350; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Many international of tablets can take sim cards & be used as phones. This functionality is usually stripped out of U.S. versions.
12. ianbbaa (Posts: 198; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Touchwiz 4.4.2 to be METRO like? Samsung, just update my NOTE 8 with N3 functionality - it was expensive device, good specced like note2 and you forgot to care about this device that consumers suported your sales. If you will just keep N8 with current buggy 4.2.2 - i promise last item from you. Note2 has 4.3 with upgraded software features long ago - how long it takes for Note 8.
13. twens (Posts: 669; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
the 8.4 is looking like a serious ipad mini killer if priced right. Never knew a huge note 3 will be looking so appealing. cute tab.lol
15. Ikechukwu (Posts: 143; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
Modern UI? I thought nobody liked that :)
16. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
It looks like a step up from the god awful touchwiz UI on other galaxies but I'm more of a minimalistic guy. Samsung needs to learn to tone things down.