Samsung launches a series of new protective covers for the Galaxy S III and Note II
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 03:16 posted on
Once you have come up with a fine product, the next step is to try to capitalize as much as you can on it. In the cell phone world, that means launching a solid line-up of accessories like protective covers, screen protectors, docks and such kind of stuff...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Samsung doing a Lumia with all these "colours" :P
2. android_hitman (unregistered)
now this really looks like an apple cover....
6. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
the bottom picture is of Note II i guess... it has the speaker and flash on different places...
7. Loubielou (Posts: 452; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
These cases have been available on the Internet for sometime,an now Samsung have realised what income they have missed out on,these will be alot more expensive an people will not be able to buy these but the cheaper ones on the internet
8. satydesh (Posts: 71; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
why is need of such cases if you made strong,sturdy products to protect from damage.
So dear samsung make products with good and sturdy materials!!!
9. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 944; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Very nice, may just get my S3 one of these. :)
10. korean411 (Posts: 48; Member since: 04 May 2009)
for me i am would rather get a zenus diary case that is just my opinion
11. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Awful construction, actually.
The same as Spigen flip cover. I really don't get the logic behind these products.
The thing is, they leave the sides(the most critical part when it comes to fall impact anyway) completely exposed.
Drop this, and the screen is just as likely to shatter, as is without it.
12. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
hey genius...i think they made these to keep like change and or keys or various other items woman carry in their black holes they call a purse to keep from scratching the screen
13. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Oh hey genius.
Now tell me what any of what you said has to do with any of what I said.
My point was they left the sides exposed.
20. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
the purpose behind the case was to protect the screen in your pocket or purse...if your a clumsy fool with butter fingers and a knack for dropping ur phone then maybe u should invest in something like an otter box or some other that covers your entire phone :)
14. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
These are cumbersome when u flip it open it is inthe wa y and making texting difficult. Plus bluescreen is dum arze.
15. Veigald (Posts: 271; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
At least they cover the ugly ass design of the phones :)
17. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Thanks for the heads up. When you register your new Note 2 with Samsung, they send you a 50% discount coupon good until 12/13/12.
18. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Will these also break apart in your pocket as you walk around with it?
This is a HUGE don't buy. The cover started peeling apart in less than 2 months making it look disgusting.