Samsung keeps on teasing the Galaxy S IV: mob spats invade Times Square (video)
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2013, 05:53 posted on
After lighting up Times Square with teaser ads about the upcoming Unpacked event in NYC, where every geek worth their salt expects them to unveil the Galaxy S 4, Samsung is now taking things live and artistic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
72. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Is that why everyone who bought a sony phone now absolutely hates sony? LOL stay butthurt my friend
77. ludegmo (Posts: 16; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
You are right i was a blind sony fanboy until i bought my tx. Blinded by their design and s**t! . Lets hope kingjuan figures sony's real deal before he buys any xperia.
I realized that what was really important were he internals not the externals. Not buying any sony phone again! m going with samsung
31. jackson_kaeluen (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
Lets see what this SAMSUNG GALAXY S IV MACHINE HAVE! And we know the results! 2 more days!
33. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Samsung the king of android no one can regrect it
39. nasznjoka (Posts: 372; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Haters gon hate!!!!!!!!!!! Its show time baby,,,, beleive me this is gon be a totally 'nu' designed phone. I can see it in this black and white thing on e'ry teasing
45. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
please stop judging and hating on a phone that hasn't been released yet
ok i agree the design is not very new, but let's wait for performance and drop test
let's not hate = I LOVE SAMSUNG//// I LOVE SONY,//// I LOVE HTC and all the others
47. twens (Posts: 831; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I buy a phone because of the features it comes with. If not for that purpose I will always buy an htc cos their designs to me are very nice yet Samsung takes my money because of features and internals. Just knowing that my processor is so capable of just anything mobile wise is enough for me. I am still sticking to s4 cos I know it wouldn't disappoint with features and internals. f**k the looks.
48. darkkjedii (Posts: 14490; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Even though I primarily use iOS, I can't wait for the next run of Samsung ads teasing apple users. The one from last years were funny as hell.
49. joey_sfb (Posts: 3981; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I waiting for that too! But i guess we will see it when iPhone 5s launch. I hope they feature the same actors and actress!!! They are good!
51. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
it will be the biggst disapointment you hear it here first. HTC here i come.
53. donfem (Posts: 572; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Disappoinment should be based on actual performance and not speculation. If you do not like a particular phone, please buy something else. No one should be coaxed or coerced into buying what they originally would avoid. That is where individaulity comes in.
63. surethom (Posts: 389; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
What awful Old fashion music to dance to, should have chosen better more lively music
70. moe53 (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
teaser videos and pictures are the newest marketing strategies followed by all phone manufacturers to manipulate us end users to buy their phones. i think the sg4 design is different than all the pictures circulating and that samsung is releasing them on purpose that when we see the real design we'd be wowed by it
75. taikucing (unregistered)
76. bhagi108 (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 May 2012)
The psychological art of hyping a product ... only to become a fashion accessory!