Samsung keeps everyone on edge when it comes to Samsung Galaxy S III
Is the phone at right under the blue cover?
Can we glean anything-anything at all by looking at the silhouette and shape of the blue cover? If you look hard, you might be able to see curved glass and the rounded corners similar to the design of the Samsung GALAXY Nexus. And who knows for sure if that is a Samsung Galaxy S III or just a placeholder being covered up? It would have been a lot easier had a Samsung employee dropped a prototype of the Galaxy S III on a bar floor somewhere before the Korean based manufacturer locked down the device.
source: SamsungDenmark via Phandroid
1. Galen20K (Posts: 517; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
well whatever it turns out to be, I can't wait to find out one way or another. the anticipation is killing me.
25. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
2. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 399; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
OH MY GOD. JUST REVEAL IT ALREADY >:O
My upgrade is December 1st! I love my Droid Bionic. But I seriously cannot wait to get a new phone!! Verizon better offer both and HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S III! Even though the SGSIII isn't even announced yet, it's mostly between those two. However my pervious Thunderbolt was very bug ridden. And I can't stop salivating all over my friend's SGSII. I'm even considering the next iPhone if it's great.
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS PHONE.
13. greenrolaids (Posts: 47; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
fyi the oneX is exclusive to only att ... at least for a few months
21. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
The one x won't be going to other carriers either way. There will be variants.
26. buggerrer (Posts: 288; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
That is not true.
Well maybe it is for the US but certainly not for most of the world.
3. jeroome86 (Posts: 61; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
How are Samsung mobile devices compare to their tv's? Now that mine second tv or actually a computer monitor just stop working I'm a little weary of their products. Sort of the same way about Lg devices also.
22. remixfa (Posts: 14179; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if you buy their high end TV's they are top notch. same with mobile devices. just stay away from the cheap/non flagship products.
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
if those rounded corners are any indication then this isn't like anything we've seen the Galaxy S III to be. i think i like the more angular Galaxies though. o:
23. remixfa (Posts: 14179; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
first thing i noticed was that the sheet definitely is not covering that prototype that is floating around.
5. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Anybody catch the new Samsung Smart TV commercial....the woman is holding a what looks like a new smart phone with a large screen, rounded corners and hard center button. Anyone recognize the phone?
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 641; Member since: 19 May 2011)
its the SGH-7000 international version of the Galaxy Note
7. BattleBrat (Posts: 1175; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Hmm Sammy's taking the apple route with the top secret stuff.
Oh, KingKurogiii, PM me at head-fi.org (It's a headphone website) and i can go into depth about the Archos tab I just got. My username is the same there.
11. Sinaps (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
Happy to see its being hidden so well, instead of "leaked" months before.
12. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Samsung is gonna unveil 2 smartphones at the event...........1st one is definitely the GALAXY S3 AND 2nd one is the little upgrade over S2 i.e the GALAXY S2+
14. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
This all thing is just to make the people more excited and hell yeah!! this is working everyone is dying in anticipation that what the new Samsung Flagship is going like to be and as i guess it is going to be something really special one as that is the only reason why they have hidden it for so long..
Whatever it has, just can't wait to see the Samsung Galaxy S III
The S III fever is killing me badly..!!!@@!!!
15. alan_1230 (Posts: 77; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
I want this samsung galaxy s3 so bad . i have the sgs2 and no ice cream sandwich this is some bull !
28. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I downloaded the AT&T leaked official ICS update to my unrooted GS2 Skyrocket. You can't update your phone with it?
16. SprintPower (Posts: 71; Member since: 29 Dec 2008)
I'm excited but not desperate. My S2 is still like brand new. I'm all for upgrades...but every 6 months? This is getting expensive.
17. daviep (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Mar 2010)
i think rg987 might be right-the + on the blue sheet could be for galaxy s2+ as samsung has already upgraded the original galaxy s specs a few times and as the s2 is still its top seller it would make sense to keep it up with the competition.maybe the vietnamese leaked video is this phone.
we could also see the s3 as the true samsung flagship of 2012.
19. daviep (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Mar 2010)
20. aooep (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Need to get a new phone asap (Sprint) should I just get the EVO LTE..or wait for this? ://
27. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
depends... when you mean ASAP how fast is that? if your can wait 2 weeks for the announcement then you should do so. if the anouncement comes with US release wait for the S3 otherwise get the EVO LTE or the Nexus, because this phone might arrive US late summer
29. aooep (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
hmm..I guess I'd have to wait either way..
It's too early to tell, but I'M SO EXCITED.
24. athos07m (Posts: 22; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
With the new naming scheme, shouldn't the "Galaxy S II Plus" be called "Galaxy R II" instead? I hoped that Samsung finally understood, that offering 10+ SGS2 variants just blurs the flagship's perception, and they would finally try and cram as many radios as possible into the one SGS3 and offer the same to all operators (similarly to iphone4s).
The SGS and SGS2 line is scattered already, why do the same with this?