Samsung is set to deliver the "next evolution" on February 13th at MWC
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jan 2011, 20:06
Samsung is at it once again since they intend on bringing “something big” on February 13 at MWC. Taking a close look at their Samsung Unpacked web site, we see an advertisement hinting that we'll be...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Kakarotto posted on 19 Jan 2011, 03:16 0 0
Dual core Tegra 2, 800x480 Super AMOLED Plus, 1GB RAM
10. ggf.2 (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 12:28 0 0
even better, 480x854 (16:9) display
12. Kakarotto posted on 19 Jan 2011, 13:03 0 0
I don't think so. This resolution is Motorola and SE style.
3. Epic (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 05:54 3 1
Samsung wont use the tegra 2 since they have their Orion dual core chip.I heard it faster then tegra in terms of graphic processing though not sure of it.Other then that SAMOLED plus is likely to be there,and I'd like to see 1GB DDR2 RAM,8MP cam (WITH FLASH THIS TIME ATLEAST!) and a better looking UI(Touchwiz 3 has good functions but it fugly and an iOS clone looks wise,which I dont like)
7. Kakarotto posted on 19 Jan 2011, 10:46 1 1
Of course you know everything better and that's the reason of your trolling here.
They "have" Orion but it's not ready to lunch. That's why Samsung ordered Tegra 2 for their smartphones and tablets. Next time before you post anything, just read some recent news.
14. therygy posted on 19 Jan 2011, 19:29 0 1
or maybe their not letting stupid hackers like you get leaks of their production line, samsung would never use a tegra 2 chip especially when they can easily master their own dual-core chipset. so your obviously going to some problems, please check into therapy
17. Kakarotto posted on 20 Jan 2011, 01:28 0 0
So why they ordered Tegra 2? For fun?
4. ribbonsalmark posted on 19 Jan 2011, 08:39 0 0
Well whatever it is I think it will be called the Samsung Evolution or the Samsung Fate. Personally I would like to see dual core, retina, revamped ram capable up to 2GB, 10-12MP camera with HD, and no glasses 3D display, oh and tethering included. But this all stuff available on the market already just packed into one device. I think Samsung has something new up its sleeve I dont know what but I think it will be huge. Maybe a docking system like Motorola Atrix to make it into a laptop. Or maybe just maybe its a sayien scouter.
8. Kakarotto posted on 19 Jan 2011, 10:48 0 0
"retina" haha keep dreaming dude or just buy an iphone4 xD
5. Dangerdave (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 08:46 1 0
How bout maintaining the last "evolution" (galaxy S) before Samsung's "fate" becomes extinction.
6. lazyboy (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 09:28 2 1
i agree w epic....Samsung's touchwiz is FUGLY...a major reason i neva bought the Galaxy S...n the new phone betta have a xenon or a dual led flash atleast
9. mexx (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 11:59 0 0
flexible mobile, can be bent
11. skymitch89 posted on 19 Jan 2011, 12:47 0 0
Of course we all know what it is going to be. It's going to be the Galaxy S2. Hopefully they will have it updated to at least Android 2.2, if not Android 2.3.
13. AnonymousOne (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 16:35 0 0
I'm just hoping it's not all plastic, it makes it light, but feels cheap.
15. therygy posted on 19 Jan 2011, 19:33 0 0
i just had a vision sent from god, it is a GTAB2 (galaxy tab 2) and galaxy s2 phone, but i have a feeling they will rename the devices. Also their are creating a new UI (TouchWiz 5). They tab will support honeycomb and the devise will support 2.2 froyo if not 2.3!
16. bigballler (unregistered) posted on 19 Jan 2011, 21:34 1 0
who cares, samsung is throw away garbage with no resale value. just copy clones who do not update and lie to their customers. Sammy can suck it! Lost this customer!
18. abc1123 (unregistered) posted on 20 Jan 2011, 09:36 0 0
Unless it is an update of at least 2.2 (honestly at this point should be 2.3) for ALL galaxy S phones then I could care less what Samsung has to say right now