Samsung is currently deciding what to charge for the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2
0. phoneArena 10 Feb 2014, 15:50 posted on
According to a published report out of Korea, the Apple iWatch looms large in the background as Samsung decides what to charge for the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2. The latest speculation has Korea based Samsung introducing its next-gen smartwatch later this month in Barcelona at MWC. With the device carrying the title "Samsung Galaxy Gear 2," at least for now, the next step is pricing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kozza3 (Posts: 697; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
$150 or $50 with a purchase of a S4 or newer
2. knights4life03 (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
drop the price down so it can spark more interest into ppl. they should make it compatible with other devices other than samsung devices, but thats probably not going to happen
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Should wait till the GSV is announce before saying what rumor specs the watch have. they only rush out the first smart watch with out giving a sweet lil design on it because of competition
5. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
change everything about it make it like the note 3 functionality
6. Deadeye37 (Posts: 160; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
Drop the price to $150-$200. Also, we don't need silly things like a camera on the wrist band! Most of all, make the phone compatible with all android phones (Apple phones would be a bonus) ala dedicated app that can help push notifications.
10. AntiFanBoyz (unregistered)
I won't by a smartwatch without a camera. But that's just me.
11. Blazers (Posts: 415; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I agree about getting rid of the camera. It serves no purpose other then to creep out women and embolden perverts.
12. joey_sfb (Posts: 5198; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I use the gear camera extensively for work. Works great!
16. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Quick access to a camera is cool. Although, the low quality image is a bummer.
7. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Just get a Pebble.
8. techaman (unregistered)
It's only worth buying if it's 120 $150 without buying a new phone and with 50 to 75
14. Leonis (Posts: 338; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Make it a lot smaller and a lot more useful then maybe you can charge 50 dollars for this? Anything more than that is a rip off. Bye
15. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
They should probably have a significant discount for those willing to buy their latest phones. Otherwise, people will probably only be willing to buy 1 or the other and not both. If I had just enough money for one or the other, I;d go with the new phone and not get the watch. But if they were both packaged together and at a decent price, I may buy both.