Samsung having problems producing 441ppi displays, possibly for the Samsung Galaxy S IV
0. phoneArena 20 Nov 2012, 22:43 posted on
Speculation that the Samsung Galaxy S IV will have a 5 inch screen with a 1080p resolution and 441ppi pixel density is tempered by the rumor that the Korean manufacturer is having difficulties producing the display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
39. tiara6918 (Posts: 1347; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Switch to slcd for the meantime samsung since they already have 1080p displays with high pixel density rather than having the same hd 720p super amoled for the s4
47. _Bone_ (Posts: 2106; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
So why not make an IPS or PLS screen for the S4 and the AMOLED when it's ready? They have no problems manufacturing retina iPad and Nexus screens, use the same technology...
54. samsung4ever (Posts: 36; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I cant wait!!! This will beat all retina displays even retina display 2 and 3
55. Valdomero (Posts: 121; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
How can you hold a 5" or 5.5" phone on your ear to make/take a phone call? by using bluetooth headsets, earplug headphones with microphones or just the speaker?
I have my GS2 and I think it's 4.3" screen is big enough.