Samsung has the most viral tech ad of the year
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 05:50 posted on
The biggest smartphone launch of the year is without a doubt the Apple iPhone 5, but curiously enough it was not Apple that came up…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
The Next Big thing..........Samsung Galaxy S3..
The Next BIGGEST thing is Nokia Lumia 920...
3. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
next big thing coming next year in april (S4)
go play with your brick
17. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
if somebody call it a brick one more time ill stick his favorite smartphone up his a**. an S4 in this case as soon as its released
26. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
go find you xperia nexus... till play with your brick... :p
25. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
yes you r right the next brick is coming next year in april (S4)
i am happy with my BIGGEST thing......
5. mick25 (banned) (Posts: 110; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
the next biggest thing just keeps rebooting itself rofl
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Much better than your thick brick, heavy and restricted OS
16. voxmarc (Posts: 332; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
4. Gaytor (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Iphone5 launch was not the biggest news sorry
7. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
it could have been the biggest, but months and months of leaks have made it dull and boring.
6. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Samsung really stepped it up this year; I hope they can do the same next year.
8. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
i suppose this year is the beginning of ripe year for samsung, they will now put their budget for mobile devices development much more than they ever before
22. Hemlocke (unregistered)
They should. They spend more than the rest of the smartphone manufacturers, combined, on marketing and advertising, when what they really need to do is spend some of that money on competent designers and engineers.
10. redmd (Posts: 1265; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
iI think their entry level phones will get trouble this year. Chinese OEM have been producing phones with great specs on cheap price.
24. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
samsung's entry level phone will more likely get trouble from nokia. like for instance, lumia 620, $249 for dual core, 5mp and a decent screen. also wp is very smooth even with single core, which has been the problem with entry level android phone, there are lags
11. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
"dude, your a barista"
am i the only one who don't get that ?
20. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Do you know what a barista is?
It's Italian for bartender and they prepare and serve coffee, often with designs.
It was first used when someone was boasting about how creative they were.
13. jstchilln (Posts: 10; Member since: 13 Apr 2008)
Apple's slash and burn winner take all tacticts may have awakened a sleeping giant. Love my GS3
14. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
i love samsung products not because of the fact that the products are from samsung
rather if u look on any techsite u will see in nearly every techtoplist samsung products
are in the range of top 5 (1 to 5) listed.
samsung tv´s top!
samsung smartphones top!
samsung ssd top!
samsung ultrabook top!
sry 4 my bad english
19. ahilmalik (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I dont think so that any company had yet surprissed their following as now all the specs are leaked prior to the launch so the only thing which makes the ad popular is the presentation of the phone so all credits goes to the ad agency!!!
21. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Well, they should, since they spend billions more on advertising than the next closest competitor in the smartphone world. It's all marketing, right?
23. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
the fact that it went viral is that s3's eye catchy specs....