Samsung has manufactured over 300 million AMOLED displays
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 03:35 posted on
Samsung has been using the AMOLED screen technology in its better handsets, including the Galaxy S and Note series, for quite some time now, and it doesn't seem like the company has any intentions to switch back to LCD. However, while some users simply adore the AMOLED displays, others can't stand them. To us, the technology is still a bit controversial...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Proud to be one of those owning a phone with an AMOLED DISPLAY!
2. emadshiny (Posts: 1085; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
only want to see how a 1080p AMOLED display looks like.
i wish the colors don't be over saturated like previous ones.
5. KazEmpire (Posts: 39; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
There are two things that i hate about AMOLED
1. Most of them use pentile
2. Most of them are too dim.
thank god Note II Screen has neither of those problems.
12. SleepingOz (Posts: 2474; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Amoled technology is still young compared to LCD.
It can only get better, the GNOTE II 's screen proves it!
6. jade272727 (Posts: 62; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
300,000,000 display = 300,000,000 devices?!
9. cR203 (Posts: 176; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Amoled displays are the best. I'm so use to my super amoled hd screen on my note that when i look at other phones i always say to myself "why are the colors so faded"?
10. Ohrules (Posts: 299; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
"Samsung has not produced more than 300 million AMOLED displays"