Samsung has made 200 million AMOLED panels
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2012, 04:28 posted on
Samsung announced recently that it has gone past the 200 million AMOLED panels made threshold, an important milestone in the over 5 years of display production…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 995; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Congratulations!Now bring us the next-generation of SUPER-AMOLEDS for the Galaxy s4
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I want it in the GNoteII!
2. mercorp (Posts: 995; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I want the next super amoleds to combine the best of s-lcd 2 with the ultra deep blacks and low power consumption for dark colors.
3. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
I agree.. But i will be more satisfied if Samsung could improve the white on SAMOLED, together with the deep blacks and high contrast color, this would be a killer..
4. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
nice achievement i wonder do they should produce computer monitors with this if they havnt already.
7. destr0y3r (Posts: 33; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
damn, samsung stole from pioneers like panasonic/Sharp
8. matrix_neo (Posts: 329; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
check this article before acussing samsung of stealing...
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 1945; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now, I hope that they'll create a high definition super amoled plus screen with rgb(this time with a very long life). Go amoled!