Samsung guidance for Q1 earnings: over 68 million phones sold
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 23:02 posted on
Samsung will be reporting its first quarter earnings figures on April 26th but as usual, the Korean based company has released guidance for its upcoming report and has announced that it expects Q1 operating profit to rise 53% to 8.7 trillion won ($7.7 billion USD); an estimate of 42 analysts had forecast Q1 operating earnings of 8.3 trillion won...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Yet Android market share keeps falling...curious.
5. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
lol source? I'm pretty sure android is dominating everywhere, even in the US it still has 52% market share.
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5150; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Samsung deserves it! Well done Samsung!
8. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
SMARTPHONES, not phones.
Ease down on half assed writing, PA
9. TylerGrunter (Posts: 869; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Yes, I was also surprised cause they target 500 million phones for the year, and therefore 70 a quarter was far too low.
+1 for you.
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Sorry Sammy my boi! But i'm hoping your not counting to many of those S4's that come with the Snapdragon 600 as part of the quota... Because we Samsung Fans aren't like the Apple peehs who will buy everything without question... We want Exynos 5 Octa or bust!
11. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
You actually deserve dislikes.
13. Topcat488 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
You deserve a "Second Rate" smartphone... I want the same hardware they give to their home country Korea!!! That's the bitter truth, knuckle head.
12. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)