Samsung granted a peep at Apple's contracts with Australian carriers, retailers defy the Galaxy Tab injunction
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Nov 2011, 07:26
Australian court has ordered Apple to comply with Samsung's request to see the iPhone 4S contracts with Australian carriers, after ordering it to supply the phone's firmware code, in order for Samsung to determine better if its 3G patents have been violated...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 09 Nov 2011, 07:53 7 1
woooooo... thats a public slap on crapple`s face... go sammy go.. !!!!!
3. s.mrabet posted on 09 Nov 2011, 08:00 4 1
Looks like Apple keeps getting slapped ( iphone 4s battery issue, noise issue, ...)
4. rendHELL posted on 09 Nov 2011, 08:13 4 0
byt the way whos the managing director on the picture?? the lady on the left or the guy on the right??? XD
5. iamcc posted on 09 Nov 2011, 08:14 2 3
I said it before and I'll say it again...
Suck it bitches.
6. remixfa posted on 09 Nov 2011, 09:14 5 0
go samsung!! :)
So.. why would Apple slyly try to not give samsung some specific code that they were ordered? because they are GUILTY and trying to hide it. get em!
9. rendHELL posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:39 4 2
go samsung and eat that damn Apple.... oh wait dont bother to eat them... that Apples is rotten... XD
8. cncrim posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:11 3 0
That's what happen when someone push to the corner. Table has turn left and right Motorola Samsung soon Apple will get one from Htc. I really want to see Apple product ban on continent so she will sit down and talk to stop this patents way.
10. gallitoking posted on 09 Nov 2011, 11:52 0 3
victory..??? products are stil ban...
"as its Galaxy Tab Android slate is still under injunction and sales ban in Australia until the November 25 hearing."
11. downphoenix posted on 09 Nov 2011, 16:33 2 0
Its an unjust ban though. And if your idevices were so great, why is apple trying to get rid of the competitors?
To Apple: umad?