Retailer dMavo's managing director Wojtek Czarnocki is determined to ignore Apple's ban against selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab in Australia
Samsung granted a peep at Apple's contracts with Australian carriers, retailers defy the Galaxy Tab injunction
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
woooooo... thats a public slap on crapple`s face... go sammy go.. !!!!!
3. s.mrabet (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Looks like Apple keeps getting slapped ( iphone 4s battery issue, noise issue, ...)
4. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
byt the way whos the managing director on the picture?? the lady on the left or the guy on the right??? XD
5. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I said it before and I'll say it again...
Suck it bitches.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
go samsung!! :)
So.. why would Apple slyly try to not give samsung some specific code that they were ordered? because they are GUILTY and trying to hide it. get em!
9. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
go samsung and eat that damn Apple.... oh wait dont bother to eat them... that Apples is rotten... XD
8. cncrim (Posts: 631; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
That's what happen when someone push to the corner. Table has turn left and right Motorola Samsung soon Apple will get one from Htc. I really want to see Apple product ban on continent so she will sit down and talk to stop this patents way.
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
victory..??? products are stil ban...
"as its Galaxy Tab Android slate is still under injunction and sales ban in Australia until the November 25 hearing."
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2676; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Its an unjust ban though. And if your idevices were so great, why is apple trying to get rid of the competitors?
To Apple: umad?