Samsung granted a peep at Apple's contracts with Australian carriers, retailers defy the Galaxy Tab injunction
Retailer dMavo's managing director Wojtek Czarnocki is determined to ignore Apple's ban against selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab in Australia
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
woooooo... thats a public slap on crapple`s face... go sammy go.. !!!!!
3. s.mrabet (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Looks like Apple keeps getting slapped ( iphone 4s battery issue, noise issue, ...)
4. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
byt the way whos the managing director on the picture?? the lady on the left or the guy on the right??? XD
5. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I said it before and I'll say it again...
Suck it bitches.
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
go samsung!! :)
So.. why would Apple slyly try to not give samsung some specific code that they were ordered? because they are GUILTY and trying to hide it. get em!
9. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
go samsung and eat that damn Apple.... oh wait dont bother to eat them... that Apples is rotten... XD
8. cncrim (Posts: 476; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
That's what happen when someone push to the corner. Table has turn left and right Motorola Samsung soon Apple will get one from Htc. I really want to see Apple product ban on continent so she will sit down and talk to stop this patents way.
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
victory..??? products are stil ban...
"as its Galaxy Tab Android slate is still under injunction and sales ban in Australia until the November 25 hearing."
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2291; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Its an unjust ban though. And if your idevices were so great, why is apple trying to get rid of the competitors?
To Apple: umad?