Samsung gets an epic new ad for Note 3 where Lionel Messi demolishes buildings to the tune of a boy-choir
0. phoneArena 09 Oct 2013, 08:55 posted on
Lionel Messi is quite the star over on the Old Continent. The Argentinian star of FC Barcelona however does more than scoring goals in this latest Samsung Galaxy Note 3…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. noler (Posts: 322; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Yes, that was epic, it was filmed by Lumia 1020.
22. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Even I had to laugh at that.
I love how all Nokia fan boys always refer to their one trick pony the Nokia Lumia 1020. You are right the ONLY thing the Lumia 1020 does right is the camera. It was VERY funny!!!
23. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
This one is pretty EPIC also:
25. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Let's take it your way..
Note 3 was filmed by 1020...
In another way messi was filmed by camera man...
You know who is hero..who is great...
Messi or camera man????
For me it's messi...
26. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
I watched the ad. I don't remember the phone. I remember Messi and choir. I bet Messi would never ever wear the Galaxy Gear in real life. Well, maybe underneath a pullover.
28. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
How do you know that? Oh wait he's your friend, better yet everybody likes what you like and hate what you hate. ~Epic~
3. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Mediocre.It shows the device just for few moments.
4. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
People will remain just with Messi in their brains after they have watched it.
29. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
And when they see him, they will think about the phone. Trust me
5. artealis (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
wow messi the first footballer who win 4 ballon d'or
i hope FIFA referee start to adopt smartwatch to minimize controversial decision
6. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Messi bought them from UEFA.
Sneijder and Ronaldo should have won 2 ballons from those 4.
10. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
You Manu/Madrid/Ronaldo fans are really weird.
Everyone knows Messi is the best player of this generation. End of discussion.
35. Ikechukwu (Posts: 201; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
So what?? My sisters know the whole Barca, Madrid, Chelsea and United squads. Smh
27. sergiobr (Posts: 707; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Did you heard something about Neymar ??? lol Messi is the present and Neymar the future !
30. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Neymar is like the Galaxy Gear, he has potential but more hype than hero at this point.
31. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
LOL! Definitely I heard about Neymar and all things related to Barca. If someone says do I know about the 57million investment that Barca did? I will reply 'you must be kidding me'.
I know everything about anything related to Barca.
34. doubleohh13 (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Best player of this generation? No way. Ever heard of Ronaldinho or Zidane they were playing when Messi was playing.
11. maherk (Posts: 3724; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I am a madridista and you're a stupid troll boy. True that messi might not have deserved 2 of his 4 ballon d'ors, but don't blame him. It's the coaches and captains' fault, they vote based on their preference not based on who they should vote for. Messi is without any doubt the best player in the past 4 years, but that doesn't mean he fully deserved the 4 trophies, still you don't go around saying that Messi bought them, that's plain stupid.
17. donfem (Posts: 646; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I guess with all the millions Rolnaldo has, he could not afford to "buy" some? Disgraceful comment from a ronaldo apologist.
18. artealis (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
inter and madrid fans still cant admit that leo messi is the best player in the world for this past 4 years.
i wonder how messi paid platini and UEFA to win FIFA award, all i know FIFA sepp blater is on a cold war with platini.
from 118 people who votes in ballon d'or messi won 41%, he must be so rich so he can pay all those coaches, captains and media every years for 4 years to won the titels, maybe messi is richer than bill gates? lol
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
First LG with Vienna boys choir and now Samsung...
8. twens (Posts: 978; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
marketing the phone just for the right people. The note 3 is for smart, intelligent and busy people who want more from a phone done to sit back and admire the construction. Just like the Ipad the note 3 is the best Phablet in its category and i see o company touching samsung in this section. This is pure innovation. Salute the beast of all pocket pc's.
12. Tuxedo (Posts: 346; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
I must be missing something... they have managed to convey absolutely nothing about Galaxy Gear's capabilities, or is it just that useless?
13. Diego! (Posts: 573; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Vamos Argentina!!! Vamos Messi!!! :D
That was an outstanding ad! I loved it! :D
14. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
I think Samsung has slowly gotten better marketing than Apple. Explains a lot why both companies dominate as much as they do, they know how to hit the targets with impressive ads like this.
21. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Note 2 had backham now note 3 has messi
33. dmakun (Posts: 320; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
Brilliant ad but I don't need it to convince me about buying the SGN3. Typing this on mine already. I've never been happier spending my money on a desirable device. Had the note2 and I plan on selling that to a friend on Friday. Just my 2nd day with this baby and I'm pleasantly surprised everytime I pick it up. Good job Sammy, good job.
37. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
you will be dissapointed after a month when massive slowdown of the whole system will impact, everything will start to lag, spike, close from time to time... because that's the best feature of touchwiz
38. Ronny666 (Posts: 120; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
He has used the Note 2, so i'm sure that he is not too dumb. Nice try though...