Samsung files trademark for Samsung Galaxy Camera
0. phoneArena 09 Feb 2012, 14:33 posted on
Samsung has filed a trademark for "Samsung Galaxy Camera" hinting that the Korean manufacturer will be offering up an Android based shooter similar perhaps to the Polaroid Android camera revealed earlier last month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Nintendo is on line 1.... is a guy named Mario
4. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
word on the mushroom kingdom is that Mario is preparing a Lawsuit over the name Galaxy.... and he got royalty backing him up..( sorry I am a Nintendo man)
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5392; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
You mean for super Mario galaxy?
Nintendo fan here but couldn't get it on the first try
6. buggerrer (Posts: 306; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
I'm really really wanna dislike your comment, but unfortunately i can't understand what the F* your talking about!
3. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Really looking forward to this camera being released. That or the Nokia N8 successor (Hail to king baby!).
5. dsDoan (Posts: 226; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
A standout camera on an upcoming smartphone is what first came to mind when I read the title. I hope that's what it is.
8. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
it would be good if phonearena make a N8 successor camera vs. Galaxy new camera
9. rex1213 (Posts: 77; Member since: 29 Jul 2011)
"While the company does put out a line of digital cameras, the "Galaxy" name has been reserved for its line of Android smartphones and tablets."
Not really. Just think about the Samsung Galaxy Player...
But still, here's hoping that Samsung will finally release a cameraphone with a xenon flash on its Galaxy line.
10. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
if this ends up being the sgs3 (which i doubt will happen) that would be nice camera wise but would ruin the thin everyone is expecting