Samsung files for Galaxy Axiom, Galaxy Awaken, Galaxy Heir, Galaxy Rite smartphone trademarks
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2012, 04:10 posted on
There’s just a few more days until MWC kicks off, with the first keynotes scheduled for Sunday, and as we’re getting ready for the big show, Samsung has filed four new trademarks…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
What about specs????
Quad core ?
2 GB ram? or the new DRAM?
or Should just wait for the sgs3
3. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 562; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
samsung has overly expanded their galaxy line-up. i hope those galaxies will not be looking quite identical to each galaxy phones. samsung, start creating a much more attracting phone with your attracting specs
4. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
ahm... galaxy line up seems to be so in demand right now i think samsung should, only use the "galaxy" in their mid or high range phone, to prevent bragging the luxurious name down by their lower end devices which i may say not that good when it comes to performance!
5. GeckoHA559 (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
A new phone for every week of the year it seems.
6. Jeromeo (Posts: 135; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I expect a teaspoon of MetroPCS, a pinch of C-Spire, a dash of U.S. Cellular, and a sprinkle of Cricket. One name for each carrier!
7. Jeromeo (Posts: 135; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
On a side note, I feel that the 'Galaxy' line should be for phones, not for everything!!!
A different name line should be for TV's (let's say 'Vision' or 'Wavelength'--just brainstorming), another distinctive name for the tablet line (say 'Horizon'), and maybe a name for their laptop/computer line (say 'RedShift').
So, like a Galaxy Nexus, Horizon Tab 10, and a 46" Vision.
Should I get a job in marketing at Samsung or what?!
8. micmic9999 (Posts: 12; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
new name for galaxy lineup :D Galaxy Awesome, Galaxy Amazing, Galaxy Assure - that is why Samsung is great!! keep it up!!! -micmic Singapore 24th Feb 2012
9. JunitoNH (Posts: 1400; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Ah.....you can dump the phones, but I'll take the two.