Samsung explains how it kept the Galaxy S III secret: made three versions to avoid leaks
0. phoneArena 14 Jun 2012, 07:51 posted on
Samsung’s Galaxy S III is without a doubt the most hyped Android smartphone so far this year, probably generating as much excitement as the iPhone, but under such huge pressure from everyone to learn more about it even before it got announced…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 1026; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Lets us make a movie over it!
The movie is called...Top phone.
18. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Anyone can imagine about the other 2 designs as the present one is the best among them !!
28. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
One is with touch buttons right ?
2. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Originally wasn't a fan of the galaxy s3 design but photos definitely do it justice,its much impressive in the flesh so to speak and the design has certainly grown on me. Despite being slightly larger its actually much more comfortable in the hand than a galaxy s2
9. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
yes i didnt like the design but seeing it in person i fell in love with it
30. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i am a big fan of HTC, but seeing the Galaxy S3, I fall for it.. i got that precious feeling when holding it, versus the rugged feeling when holding the One X.. now i'm torn between the two, but i am leaning more and more each day for the S3.. (especially now that i know it only took 1 minute to root it, compare to the hassle of rooting HTC devices)
4. Nickmfnjackson (Posts: 101; Member since: 21 Jan 2010)
Those are definitely the most nerdy Asians dudes I have ever seen, EVER.
23. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
They remind me of Hiro form the show Heroes...lol!!!
7. mercorp (Posts: 1026; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I got half the amount of likes as adi...
12. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
I think if you asked the average android diehard Samsung user to predict the GIII, they would have nailed the device because Samsung is very predictable, i.e. processer, larger screen, etc.
15. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
I'm definitely agree with you.. As a Samsung user & fan, the first & foremost features that's important for me is hardware.. They are very well-known for putting incredible hardware features, (processor, GPU, screen, etc.)
21. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
I agree, it's their flagship model so it will have all the bells and whistles. If you looked at how Samsung kept increasing their screen size over time, the larger screen was a given.
17. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 371; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
lol in the hype they showed prototype device instead of the original device...
19. plgladio (Posts: 314; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
For SGSIII Its not only the hardware got good feature, software too. Its really great that they included the S eye and camera features which I expected from a software gaint like Google
24. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
At least they don't act like APPLE pretending loosing their iPhone in a bar then send out their FAKE POLICE. and I'm sure they would do it again this summer
25. JunitoNH (Posts: 1667; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
They became confused in the middle of the night, and mistakenly selected the 2007 prototype.