Samsung expects to set a new record with a $7.3 billion profit in Q3
0. phoneArena 04 Oct 2012, 23:48 posted on
With one sizzling hot phone after another, Samsung is expecting to report record breaking earnings of $7.3 billion in the third quarter which will be the fourth straight quarter of higher profits for the Korean based manufacturer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. someones4 (Posts: 608; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
i like this. The king of mobile. Nothing less is expected from the tenth largest company in the world.
5. Target (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Earnings made ONLY possible because of Apples ideas
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
apple has never had an original idea, they steal existing idea's and claim them as there's
12. AstronautJones (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Yeah, because the Galaxy SIII and Note look so much like the iPhone, right?
Geesh, give me a break....
13. jironda (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Of course they do look alike!!! They have rounded corners, which Apple invented!! :)
16. jroc74 (Posts: 3625; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea.....I wanted a Samsung phone so bad because of bounce back effect, round corners and a couple of icons.
As far as looking like one....really look at the entire iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy S phone. They really dont look alike. Stop believing everything you read on the web.
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
SS must thank Apple for the GS3 sales boost it got after the verdict and iPhone 5 launch. SS must think it can't have enough suing from Apple LOL.
4. MrJerry (Posts: 373; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
This article indicates that Samsung made less profit than Apple even though they sold much more handsets...and many ppl may think Apple is better based on this but the way I see is that Apple is freaking expensive making a lot of magins without proper returns.
For example Iphone 4s 16GB was $849 AUD in Sydney Apple store when it came out and like 2 months ago the price was still $800 and yet many people still can't see the problem here..
6. Shino (Posts: 159; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Nice, but there is a ''small'' detail missed here: Their profit will be 7 - 1 = 6bln. And if they lose the next trial(which they probably will) Number will go even further underwater:)
8. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
mate can you hear me ....its just your so up apple your missing reality
apple the masters of stealing then convincing people like you they were the first.....funny thing is you believe them without question. anything apple say you accept.
14. Aeires (unregistered)
Your comment = nobody cares.
17. jroc74 (Posts: 3625; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Nothings final yet. I take it you are assuming n guessing.....
11. someones4 (Posts: 608; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Apparently, samsung may get the apple verdict overturned. More resources for them to gain control.