Samsung expects to sell 380 million phones this year, double smartphone sales
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Feb 2012, 15:48
Samsung plans on doubling its production of handsets in 2012, according to the manufacturer's president, which would mean a count of 380 million units for a gain of 16% over last year; the Korean manufacturer also seeks to nearly double its smartphone sales this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GALAXY-S posted on 27 Feb 2012, 15:54 6 1
Well good for sammy!
All i know is that when SGS3 comes i will buy!
2. jamrockjones posted on 27 Feb 2012, 15:55 7 0
When things become too common they no longer are the cool thing. If there are too many Samsung devices other manufactured phones then become more desirable. Hope that they aren't going about this the wrong way.
3. tward291 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 16:00 7 4
the same could be said about but apple people line up on ther knees with there mouth open to get them
6. JonGarrett posted on 27 Feb 2012, 16:49 4 2
too common? too many devices? are you kidding me. Samsung's many options is one of the reasons they're so sucessful. just look at their tablet lineup. some people dont want to lug around a full sized 10.1" tablet & think a 7" tablet is too small.
no problem cause uncle Sammy has two other offerings between 7" & 10.1"
already have a phone but need/want a tablet too but dont want to carry around an extra device....no problem, say hello to the Galaxy Note.
14. gallitoking posted on 28 Feb 2012, 11:42 0 0
I guess you havent heard.. that sammy saturation on the tablet world didnt do as expected..
4. MalakiMills posted on 27 Feb 2012, 16:09 3 1
If the SGSIII hits Verizon I won't hesitate to buy it, but only time will tell.
5. jessenicholson posted on 27 Feb 2012, 16:27 0 0
For me its the note ! I want it but how much will it cost in the UK in December ? $30 per month ? Who can look into their chrystal ball for me ?
8. cellphonator posted on 27 Feb 2012, 17:48 0 0
If the rumors about the SIII are real I don't have problems to believe that they'll reach those numbers no matter what Apple pulls out of the cylinder, although they'll do good too as always.
9. checkmymike posted on 27 Feb 2012, 17:51 0 0
way to go sammy!!!!
i just wish though you have the design team of sony!
10. WILDCAT1935 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 18:08 0 0
Too bad Verizon will still be selling the Droid brand and not the Sammy.
12. Whateverman posted on 27 Feb 2012, 19:39 0 0
Verizon has Samsung devices, they were just being stupid. The declined to sell what turned out to be the best Android device ever made, because they thought it would take away from the Galaxy Nexus. Whoever made that decision should be collecting unemployment, because I'm sure it's the same slapnut that ok'd the half baked, Blackberry Storm 1.
11. tiburonpineda posted on 27 Feb 2012, 19:07 2 0
Samsung is my #1 can't wait to put my hnds on the gs3, i been a galaxy guy since the Epic 4g now with my gs2 and my 10.1 tab, :)
13. aztaxia12295 posted on 27 Feb 2012, 21:17 0 0
im pretty sure thats the skyrocket hd on the right
15. ENIGMA posted on 28 Feb 2012, 11:53 0 0
good luck samsung wish u all the best and to
all supporting android brands
the world should shall run on android
apple shall die out platform
WE ARE ALL ANDROID
RESPECT KEEP IT UP
WE LIKE THAT