Samsung expecting record smartphone sales in Q4
1. rami167 (Posts: 7; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Sales and Sales , why can't they work on ICS updates first for S2 and other 2011 smartphones...dammm
12. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
well considering the recent leaks they are working on ICS for the s2
3. rami167 (Posts: 7; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yup Its been 7 months I purchased and I am still stuck on 2.3.3.
I wish apple could offer such hardware with their IOS , so i dont have to wait for so long.
5. musi722 (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
can just sales , why? why doesn't samy leave ICS for galaxy s
hmmmmmmm maybe they just want money!
6. Martine (Posts: 102; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
"Samsung is Asia’s most valuable company and the world’s largest tech company by revenue"
10. musi722 (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
really ! more like a trashy joke !
see 2011 brand z chart i hope it can help you find out!
oh I'm forgot , tech with out money means nothing!
7. rizzell (Posts: 15; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
I know most of the revenue in Q4 came from the SG2 and the nexus but I wonder how much of the revenue was lost from people returning the nexus because it a piece of crap.
8. SleepingOz (unregistered)
LOL! Nice one but try to troll harder next time!
11. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
Wow, record smartphones sales, but they're expecting hardships in 2012? Hahahahahahaha.
13. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
i think they are expecting hardships in other sectors of their business...remember samsung are involved in more than just mobile...if you want a list of areas samsung are involved in then just google it.